PSA 10 Gold Star Groudon English

Havent seen one of these in awhile and i’m not sure the value. Was offered it as trade, trying to find a fair price for it. Thanks everyone!

I’m thinking $500, based of Kyogre gold star sales, which is probably by far the most similar card.

It seems PSA 9 Kyogre goes for more, but I think PSA 10 Groudon could earn more than PSA 10 kyogre

1 Like

Groudon 10 usually fetches more than Kyogre. I sold my last one for 550

Robbie, is there a gold star 10 you HAVEN’T actually sold yet? Lol.

Really though, both cards should be fairly close to each other as Groudon is POP 29 and Kyogre actually POP 28.

$550 is a fair price in today’s market for either card…I don’t expect that to hold through 2018 though; i’d expect it to be more around $750+ soon enough for both of them.

For contrast, my PSA 10 Groudon was $300 when I purchased it almost a year ago in January 2017, and I had been hunting it for a year before one popped up at a reasonable price. Kyogre, on the other hand, actually cost more at $305, and I bought that a month previous in December 2016…that’s a nice 66-70% price jump in just about a year for this pair. :blush:

1 Like

The POP is only 29! :open_mouth:

Jeez I better add the English variant to my collection pretty sharpish,

Interesting discussion, GS could go anywhere at the minute, nice to see Groudon getting some limelight! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Me and the seller were thinking $500 before i made this post so it’s good to know we were in the ballpark!

I have never sold a Torchic 10 :blush:

1 Like