PSA 10 4th Print Machamp, any Idea on price?

Hi,

I dont like asking prices as normally I can get an idea with sold listings.

I have no idea on its rariety as there is no numbers. I have never seen one come up but ive not been looking forever. I am not a veteran here. I heard Gary last compare it to the pricing of a normal unlimited machamp. I would agree with this if I had seen them come up, I get some may get missed as 4th print may not be known by some sellers, and also some dont care about it. But it is a different print run so id like to hear other peoples opinion on its pricing. For now my thoughts would be to list it high so I can see peoples offers but maybe someone here has sold one or would perhaps be able to share if they know any demand for it.

Matt

2 Likes

Like you said list it high and see what offers come in. I sold a few a couple years back and was able to get a decent premium over the normal 1999 shadowed base 1st edition.

1 Like

@justmatt, list it for $1500 OBO since that’s $500 more than normal psa 10 and see what offers you get

1 Like

Something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The best way of determining its current market value is by sending it to a no-reserve auction opened up to international buyers. Even then it’s not a guaranteed reflection of what it’s actually ‘worth’, because an optimal auction result would rely on all potential bidders having seen the item which will never be the case, and will probably never be the case for anything that’s sold.

Alternatively, you can put a set price on the card at which you would be happy to sell it. If the card gets sold for that price then great. If it doesn’t, then it’s not worth that much on the current market, but that wouldn’t be an issue seeing as you would prefer to keep the card rather than sell it for less than that price.

If you set a high ball price or best offer, you may get low balls or 0 interest coming through for a while. You may eventually sell it, but that would be due to the natural price and demand increase over time and would be representative of its future, rather than current, market value. Then again the demand and value may decrease over time so that risk is something you’ll need to weigh up.

Thanks for the replies. My original post seems to have been edited by a mod so not sure If I said something wrong.

As @gottaketchumall, said listing high with offers is my go to option, but some sort of idea for knowing what is a strong offer was what I was looking for

The Auction route could end up at a price id rather have kept it for, yes there is reserves but thought Id just see if anyone here had an idea :blush:

List it high with offers. Especially if you have the only copy on the market. You may be able to command a higher price from someone who really wants one.

1 Like