Princess_Pokemon

Was working on redoing some pictures for my Charizard collection listing when my daughter happened by and slumped into her chair, which I was going to use in some photos.
Maybe I’ll make that my thumbnail pic?

13 Likes

she must be thinking ‘I’ve finally acquired all the charizards’

5 Likes

She looks like she needs a cigar and martini in her hand, striking a pose like that.

5 Likes

Great pic, Gary! She’s adorable.

1 Like

Thanks brother. She certainly must take after her mom;)

Or she already had one lol.

Whats her number so I can message her and tell her to steal me one of those psa 10 zards.

4 Likes

My God I would Scan the fuck out of your cards,and blaze it up on Instagram!

2 Likes

Nice to see you have someone looking after my xmas present

HAHA

2 Likes

2 Likes

and then there were 8…

?

Well you had 9 charizards if Im correct… not anymore. MUHAHAHAHAA

Such a majestic photo!

No, I won’t sell any of these cards out of my collection;)

3 Likes

Thanks brother:)

I hate you xD … Holy crap one is 247… get that graded recently? What happened with the crossover, did you end up doing the 60 psa 10 cards?

1 Like

Whoa. :dizzy_face: That is an incredible sight to see, awesome job there!

Now I dare you to submit them to Beckett. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I sent in 30 of my best 1st base PSA 10s and ZERO crossed over to a Pristine :slightly_frowning_face: All were extremely strong PSA 10s. Very disappointed I didn’t get at least one. I was hoping for two.
Now you all can see how special my pristine Charizard is and well worth what I paid…and much more.

I may submit a few charizards to BGS for 10 crossovers but my hopes won’t be very high.

3 Likes

@garyis2000 I can definitely see why that means so much to you. I have a little secret project concerning Beckett grades that I’m hoping to complete. You guys will hopefully see before next year is up.