Pricing Help!

Please help me price these cards. I see prices all over the prices and I’m on a budget so I want to know what’s the conservative price to pay

PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Alakazam
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Blastoise
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Chansey
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Charizard
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Clefairy
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Gyarados
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Hitmonchan
PSA 10 1st edition Holo Machamp
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Magneton
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Mewtwo
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Nidoking
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Ninetales
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Poliwrath
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Raichu
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Venusaur
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Zapdos
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Gyarados
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Magikarp
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Celebi
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Charizard
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Kabutops
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Mewtwo
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Noctowl
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Raichu
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Steelix
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Shining Tyranitar
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Crystal Kingdra (is there RH?)
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Crystal Lugia (is there RH?)
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Crystal Nidoking (is there RH?)
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Crystal Celebi + RH
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Crystal Charizard + RH
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Crystal Crobat + RH
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Crystal Golem + RH
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Crystal Ho-oh + RH
PSA 10 Unlimited Holo Crystal Kabutops + RH

I think I want to start on these before doing more holos.

If you want the cheapest then youll have to wait for each to come to auction. Itll be a slow process. If you want to speed it up youll have to pay more.

There are some great websites out there which help with pricing. I like pokedata.io, and the owner of tcgfish.com is a member here as well. I’m sure there are others people prefer.

Pokemonprice is useful for psa cards. Generally you can just go off of sold ebay listings to get an idea for the average sale price, especially for things like base unlimited. It’s a skill you need to develop when buying or selling cards.

the seller doesn’t care about those sold listings so it’s hard lol

Ok well sold listings will get you an idea for what a card sells for an average. A specific seller can sell for whatever they want and disregard any sales prices if they choose to. If a card consistently sells for around 500 and the seller goes “idc, 700 take it or leave it” then its just up to you whether you want to buy the card given its sale history.

1 Like

I wonder if a mod would let me put this on a buying thread with me giving a price range? is this against the rules?

I think you should use the resources listed previously. It is a lot to ask of someone to price 30+ cards for you

Buy threads are allowed but you need a price for each item

5 Likes

Im confused, on what you actually need help with? Im assuming you’ve looked at prices with the “prices all over the place” - the conservative price would be the lower end of the range…

& you can make a buy thread…read the rules but collectors dont typically sell for the low end

I’d look at eBay last solds to get the best estimate. If it’s low pop you’re either stuck waiting or going to have to overpay. Been on both sides of the situation as a buyer and seller.

1 Like

I always just used ebay compelted listings: blastoise base unlimited psa 10: Search Result | eBay

1 Like

The conservative price would be $0

Search eBay Sales for Sports Cards, Memorabilia and More | 130 Point or pokemonprice.com and go from there. In all due respect, we can only give you the tools to figure it out yourself because nobody is going to want to find all those prices for you. Thats a decent amount of work lol

IMO, average the last 3 sold listings for each card and tell the seller thats the price. If they don’t want to do it, walk away from the deal. While these are all amazing cards, they aren’t necessarily rare and you’ll have another opportunity to buy at that averaged price you found.

2 Likes

That’s quite the list. Best of luck on your search

1 Like

Thanks. I just need a place to start for research. Please close this thread. I saw a few helpful websites other than eBay.