Price of Corocoro Nidoking? (PSA)

Hi guys, curious about any recorded PSA prices on this Nidoking promo pictured below.

I’ve searched ebay and only 2 sold listings are there: a PSA 9 for $1000, and a PSA 5 for ~$40. No CGC or BGS sold at all, either. The unpeeled sheet costs $500 as per a current listing, which makes this price of a 9 seem odd.

Does anyone know of any private sales that have happened with this card? It seems to not sell very often, but it’s very low pop, so I wanted to ask around here. Thank you for any info!

PWCC PSA 10. There’s an 8 that sold for like $20

Oh wow, lmao. The $20 is from 2019 though.

Curious if there are any other recent sold ones anywhere

The psa 9 one you mentioned sold for $600:

ebay.us/FTBXDQ

There’s a 7 up for sale now:

ebay.us/vKnLv1

There’s only 74 graded as it’s pretty niche. Anecdotally, I graded 3 in 2018 and got two 8s and one 9. They were sold back then for extremely cheap. Imo a very nice card in person

I’ll have to see how much the 7 ends up going for I suppose.

Also, what do you mean the 9 sold for $600? ebay says $1000 for me, pictured below. Am I missing something?

You need to use eBay’s terapeak research tool to see the real price it sold for. Sometimes when I send a buyer an offer through messages eBay lists the listing price as the sold price rather than what it actually sold for.

This card doesnt even show up on my terapeak, but it shows other listings I didn’t see under sold beforehand. Really odd.

It is the only listing that shows up when searching “nidoking coro coro psa 9”

Oh, I see. I was typing Corocoro instead of Coro Coro for somme reason. Whoops, thank you.

Really weird that the sold listings function doesnt work on ebay, never knew that until now. Hopefully they remove it or replace it one day.

Can confirm the 9 was mine and sold for $600. It’s always been a tough card to grade. Most coros are but this one especially.

4 Likes

Oh awesome, thank you! I was looking at picking up some cheaper copies at CGC so I was curious what the card might really be worth. Interesting to know it was hard to grade for a Coro Coro card

@pokecollectoramy Oh I won that 7 you linked, great card for only £29

Awesome man congrats :tada:

1 Like