Price Check: PSA 10 1st Ed. Base Set Bulbasaur

Anyone know what these are going for nowadays? I see one sold for $158 on eBay but none actively listed so I’m not sure if that was cheap or expensive.

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-10-1st-Edition-Shadowless-Pokemon-Base-Set-Bulbasaur-44-102-/272225938197?hash=item3f61ee2b15:g:BbwAAOSw-tNXINz3

Two sold recently at around the same price (~$160). Squirtle and Charmander have sold frequently at around a third of that but their pop’s are ~170 while bulbasaur is pop 75. I would tend to think it just goes for that much because it is harder to find. Kind of surprising still being that it is arguably the least popular of the 3.

Interesting - thanks for the info on the pop. I guess the lower demand on the Bulbasaur isn’t low enough to compensate for it being pop 75. Works in my favor this time though!

Do you have one to sell?

i think thats the reason. ignoring people who open boxes for collecting interests [like us], people view bulbasaur as less valueable, and thus are less likely to protect it. speaking from experience, i found charmanders/squirtles to be more common than bulbasaur base cards

L

I bought mine in January 2016 for only 115… And It is a grey stamp. I can easily value that at 200 due to the stamp. anyway the going prices for them are around 125-150 usually.

Yeah I do have one I would sell. It’s not currently advertised anywhere but I got an offer on it and was wondering if it was any good.

Thanks for the other estimates guys!