Price Check: korean Zekrom GX promo 117/SM-P

Hi!

Looking for a PC on the Zekrom, I couldn’t find sales data for this card and Korean is too niche… I think there was less than 50 printed for the korean version due to pokemon not being popular at first. It’s the Promo 117/SM-P awarded during the tournaments. If I can find the picture I’ll upload it

Here is a picture. This one is currently for sale on eBay for 5k by @aetsen :

Can’t really help you with a price point unfortunately. Although based on the Japanese and Korean The Masked Royal promos (100 copies in Japanese and 30 in Korean), the price of the Japanese and Korean cards might about equal? The Japanese ones are definitely more popular, but the Korean ones have a lower amount printed causing it to rise in value to neutralize that mostly.

EDIT: Nvm, I just read this card had about 1,000 copies in Japanese. I do see a Japanese Hyper Rare version that was limited to 100 copies available for sale for 2.25k USD, though. Not very useful, I know… Comparing a Korean card limited to less than 50 copies, with that of a Japanese Hyper Rare copy of the same artwork limited to 100 copies… :neutral_face: But figured it’s partially related and might maybe somewhat help to determine a price.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

That’s exactly it. It’s very pricey and so is the masked royal. It just seems korean cards are so niche but it’s a good alternative for having the same artwork for Japanese cards. I’m thinking about getting it for my collection but it’s still a very high price considering what other cards I could buy with that you know. I even wonder if the new Charizard vmax would be printed in korean with a lower print run.