Price Check - Complete Unlimited Neo (Genesis-Destiny) EX-NM

I’m interested in buying complete UNLIMITED (English) Neo Series sets - Genesis, Discovery, Revelations, Destiny.

I don’t have interest in buying these cards piece by piece, but I would consider buying one set at a time.

I’m interested in buying these cards NON-GRADED but at something like “Excellent” to “Near Mint” condition (so like the equivalent of between PSA 5 and PSA 7).

Anyone have any idea on what price point I should be looking at for these sets?

This is the greatest non-answer of all time

A complete neo destiny just sold on eBay for 675(best offer from 750), but that set didn’t have Shinings. My suggestion would be to buy a near complete set then take some time to finish out the holos.

Genesis I guess would be 500
Discovery 300-400
Revelation 350-450

These are just guesstimates though. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I gotta imagine sets would be more than what @bdog07 has proposed. Especially considering Shining Magikarp and Gyarados together would be over $150 alone. But either way I think you would be able to get each set around the 500-800 mark (outside of Destiny which will be over 1K easy with shinings). If I were you and you have a lot of free time you could piece together the individual prices for the higher end cards or all holos through ebay sold listings or TCGplayer prices and then gauge what % of difference you would want to pay for the completed sets vs the single prices aggregated.

3 Likes

Well the prices of those 2 shining has increased by a lot during these days, at least for NM-M but for those $100-120 you could get a LP pair (shining gya and karp)

Definitley! but usually complete sets on eBay don’t have the shinings so that’s what I was going by.