1st Edition Set Values

How much would you pay for the following 1st edition sets in mint condition:
-Gym Heroes
-Neo Gen
-Neo Discovery
-Neo Rev
-Neo Destiny

I’m working out a deal with a long time collector and waiting on the price he’s going to throw at me. A couple months ago I bought 1st edition Fossil, Jungle, Gym Challenge off of him for $2k total so I know he’s letting them go for nice prices. I’m thinking he’ll throw out $5-6K for the 5 sets.

6k for mint all sets? Dude jump on it. Including shinings?

1 Like

If you’re talking graded, you can manually calculate that information from www.pokemonprice.com/.

If you’re talk raw, it really depends on the quality of the cards.

I’m talking raw. The 3 past sets I got from him ended up grading almost all PSA 9 and 10’s.

1 Like

Dang, with shinings then that’s a steal, definitely buy it for 6k.

I’m not sure if it’ll be $6k yet. That’s just what I think he’ll ask for based off our past deals. I’ll find out how much he wants within the next couple of days.

You didn’t answer are the sets complete? Shinings etc and all?

Well, assuming that holds true it sounds very enticing. I always run the numbers before I tie a bunch of capital up in Pokemon. If you’re going to grade and sale don’t forget to include grading costs, online selling fees, and shipping. A lot of people forget the cost of doing business.

1 Like

Yes, 100% complete sets, shinings and all.

2 Likes

Yup, this wouldn’t be my first rodeo. Thanks for the tips though!

Mint? 5-6,000.00? Sold;)

Yeah, just kinda wondering what everyone else would pay.

Considering if the Shiny Zard gets a 9 or so that’s like 20 percent of the collection back in just one card. Anything under 6k would be a steal.

1 Like

Looking to make an easy 1k? If they are truly all 9s and 10s I’ll give u 7k.

1 Like

$6k seems like a freaking steal, even if the majority only grade 9s. Lugia and #17 Typhlosion are a nice chunk!

More like 10k-15k in value or more

1 Like

Yeah be at least around the 10k range but highly dependent on the condition. Examine them as much as you can before you jump on it but be sure to snag them if they are 9ish!

Good deal, especially including the Neo Destiny set. Can’t find those cards anywhere in ungraded NM/M condition.

1 Like