Power Rangers

yea pink and yellow is like 1 per case and apparently so is green since I had a few friends who had a hard time finding him.armored white ranger was so easy to find I wanted to burn it so badly.I can still find it in some areas near me.what sucked about target was when they got their wave of SMF stuff in the figures were 7.99 now since like last week or so they rose up to 9.99.

I care alot about articulation since if I’m paying money for a figure it should at least be able to do some posing to be worth my time and money to invest hence why the S.H.Figuarts line kills my wallet when things come out besides pokemon :stuck_out_tongue:.yea 40+ for that figure is so not worth it Udonna was kinda important since she was in the series the whole time but Jenji kinda wasn’t but do remember he was used as a weapon often and did pop out frequently unlike some characters that are just there for fun.rewatchin mmpr and kakuranger they used majority of the monsters just very oddly and we still stuck with rita and zedd while kakuranger had master vile to deal with and the only main difference was we reversed how the zords were used lol instead of the shougun zord being the main it was the ninja megazord.

Swan only morphed once in dekaranger cause her morpher only allowed it every 4 years so same with Kat only once she morphed but we do see Swan in like the final shot in dekaranger with the whole team and that was about it.there are still ALOT of figures that have prototypes but have not been released yet

I could care less about the keys.

Now, the SH figurearts figrues are what im seeking but my local stores are always out of them and the armored 8 inch figures I am looking for.

Stopped at my TRU today, and they did have 2 MMPR- die-cast morpher - Green and white ranger edition. Its very cool but I just cant shell out $70 (including tax) on it.

Whoohoo, I won two small lots of Rangers today that included the White, Red, Black and Yellow Alien Rangers! They don’t have their weapons but they looked in good condition so it seemed really worth it. Just one more to finish the set! ^^

the legacy morpher g/w edition is nice but if you want the dragon buckler this is a nice alternative.but if you already have the original legacy its somewhat not worth it.I seen people have like 30+ legacy morphers just sitting there for fun

“Striking down evil, hidden from the eyes of men! Ninja Sentai Kakuranger stands before you!” …except for Saizou, for now.

My updated missing list:
-MMPR White
-MMAR Blue
-Mystic Force White
-Jungle Fury Wolf and Shark
-RPM Gold and Silver
-Super Megaforce team

I remember when I went round a friend’s house when he was a kid he like 500 power ranger figures, wonder if he still has them lol

Toy Fair was today and it looks like a lot of people are pissed about the Ranger Keys. On the other hand I’m thrilled that we’re getting 5" Aurico, Jayden, Troy and Roboknight figures. I just wish they could have had Lauren in the line…

yea they are but its just ranger keys.I’m also very interested in the 5 in line especially ALIEN RANGERS

I just won my Blue Alien Ranger figure tonight. :grin: I need only Magimother, RPM Gold and Jungle Fury Shark Ranger to have them all now.

20 years of Red Rangers! Can’t wait to replace three of the four front row figures with their 5" incarnations. The lack of Lauren really is a bit frustrating when we’re even getting AURICO in 5" scale after all these years…

I nearly won a lot of these the other day but, just missed them