Postage Facepalms

Really?!? Homeland Security? That is nuts!

So I called Australia Post today to find out how my express post back to me was coming along…

Surprise, surprise “no express post request was put in” so I now have to wait until I move to get the cards. Which means I won’t have them for another 3 weeks.

I’m furious to say the least.

Good news though, I ordered another 2 boxes from AmiAmi and they are very close to me. Next suburb actually. (Watch them screw this up and send them to the next state… someone may die if that happens lol)

1 Like

Look what USPS has done with the package I sent (9th March) from Poland to fellow UPCCC user in US

GOOD JOB USPS, I can’t wait till it gets to France.

7 Likes

I hope my package does not do that, I would never receive it.

It was delivered.

It is a good Friday.

Wait.

What Honey?

It is Good Friday.

Then it is a good Good Friday.

Happy Easter to everyone or Happy Passover if you are Jewish.

3 Likes

it’s good to see a good bunch of aussie collectors on here. i got to agree hat australia post are quite frustrating!

1 Like

Good to hear mate!

Update on mine…

One of my packages is now 15 minutes away in drive time. The other is still on the other side of the country… This is almost comedic…

Friday I received a regular postcard from the US… 4 months too late :blush:

And Today I received some cards I ordered in February… already had an ebay claim open etc.
I also don’t get why it was stuck in customs, it was below $20 value so I didn’t have to pay anything.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t35.0-12/11087750_970861559591626_1149249126_o.jpg?oh=e39350a160e3ff5b9f662f2a91483612&oe=5525E1E3&gda=1428623120_4aec7c260ad2a9356d78b6013d6a43e5

Haha. That’s obnoxious. Of all the packages to get stopped.

I have 2 packages coming from AmiAmi, they should be similar size and weight. Package A shipped 11 days before package B. It looks like package B will arrive at least a day before package A.

August 31, 2015 , 12:51 pm - Arrived at USPS Facility - JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

August 27, 2015 , 10:09 am - Processed Through Sort Facility - ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

August 11, 2015 , 4:27 pm - Processed Through Sort Facility - TOKYO INT D, JAPAN

August 8, 2015 , 9:03 pm - Acceptance - JAPAN

August 30, 2015 , 10:01 pm - Departed USPS Facility - JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

August 30, 2015 , 12:35 am - Arrived at USPS Facility - JERSEY CITY, NJ 07097

August 27, 2015 , 10:03 am - Processed Through Sort Facility - ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

August 21, 2015 , 4:06 pm - Processed Through Sort Facility - TOKYO INT D, JAPAN

August 19, 2015 , 7:41 pm - Acceptance - JAPAN

1 Like

Sorry to hear that man. That would really frustrate me as well!

I am not frustrated. I find the whole situation amusing. I hope everyone here has a good chuckle.

2 Likes

BEHOLD, THE DEVIL!!!

1 Like

That looks like the Springfield Post Office…

It’s the manunda post office in cairns!

You lucky bugger. I love Cairns.

1 Like

When I win powerball i’m buying a holiday house in cairns to spend the victorian winters there. That way i can train flat out year round.

2 Likes

You know what’s even worse? Those time stamps mean that the package arrived in the United States on August 11 or 12, and then sat in the sort facility in New York until August 27.

And there’s not a damn thing the Japan Post can do about it other. Because once it’s in the hands of the almighty USPS, it’s nobody else’s business. (puke)

Thats the same thing that happens to me when I used to use Royal Mail to ship orders to PSA, it would take around 14 + days minimum for it to get their and I pay £15 for the service. I started using a fedex through parcel2go. It might cost £30 but its a next day international shipping and speeds things up alot.

1 Like

Can we get a big up for the Japan Post? Best postal service I have ever dealt with, and consistantly as well.

3 Likes

Avoid buying in these suburbs, Manunda, Mooroobool, Manoora terible suburbs.

1 Like