Post your low POP slabs! (pop 100 or less)

This casts the net a bit further for collectors that did not qualify in Pop 10 or less. What do you have in the < 100 pop bracket?

Do you dare share your treasures?

Sharing some Electric with you, English promo pop 53

4 Likes

Nobody falling for this one tho

I mean if you don’t want to share, that’s okay frank

I have a PSA 10 poketour pika. POP 30

Here are some

6 Likes

Uh is there a picture?

Did we find the non holo grader? I imagine you are looking forward to PSA’s $6 bulk grading special coming up in the near future. This is a rumor that has been circulating the internet, what a fantastic idea if PSA is actually doing so. Would likely need to ping PSA official twitter/instas to confirm, but if they love hearing from their customers and pushing forward Poke Slab Collectibles.

It will give the non holo graders something to work with.

How exciting!

Are you trolling or blind? They are promo cards from the vintage era not just regular common non holos…

5 Likes

What being an english only collector does to a mf

3 Likes

Pop 50

4 Likes

Blind to note they are non holos? There are many collectors that own graded non Holo, not promos or vintage cards, maybe a bulbasaur, etc. Not sure if you’re trolling, as they are clearly non holos, and there nothing wrong with grading non holos, right?

The implication is that the JR set is not “just non-holo” in the sense that you don’t have to wait for $6 grading to justify slabbing them

4 Likes

Here’s another one for the English side, pop25, Squirtle 2006 City Championship, nice shell and big eyes, Saitou art.

6 Likes

Ah I can’t wait for the $6 special so I can finally send these non holos in

19 Likes

Pop 13. Took me ~1 1/2 years to find one decently priced.

13 Likes

Pop 46 and one of the cleanest 10’s out there!

9 Likes

Got 71 things on my Greninja Registry that are under Pop 100 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have a Pop 3 Relicanth Secret Rare

6 Likes

Pop 45

8 Likes

Pop 2. That guy on eBay listing his as Pop 1 is going to be furious :triumph:

11 Likes