Positive Seller Experience Thread :)

hiromiyo. Haven’t ordered from them in a long time, but I’ve ordered many times in the past. Usually a personal note, free additional cards, and an origami Pikachu or Eevee is added to a very well-packaged and in excellent quality order.
Here a thread mentioning hiromiyo and the positive experiences with their shop as well. (PS: hiromiyo is a Japanese couple selling cards for a living if I recall correctly. Usually they also include a photo of themselves as business-card.)

Another one I added to my favorite eBay sellers list after dealing with them a couple of time is **stargames**. All orders were very well packaged and in excellent quality, and any questions or messages are answered quickly and with care. They also helped me look for some Japanese Sevipers once (although unfortunately they couldn’t find the rare unlimited edition ones I was looking for), which was really appreciated.

Another excellent seller, although not from eBay but en.pokemoncardmarket.eu instead, is LPPCollecting. LPPCollecting is the largest Italian seller of Pokémon TCG cards. They’ve helped me with over 70% of all Italian Pikachus for my collection, are always very helpful when asking questions or having special requests (like the different EX codes for the EX era Pikachus; or the LPPCollecting stamped Ivy Pikachu promos). Cards are also always in excellent quality and well-packaged. (They also have their own website, although the numbers of what is and isn’t in stock aren’t very up-to-date in my experience, so I prefer to deal with them through pokemoncardmarket.)

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes