Positive Seller Experience Thread :)

So vice, the banning and sour grapes thread. Please share any positive experiences with good sellers and ones you would recommend other then some E4 members cuz thats cheating (smpratte/notzeldakilroy). I had a good experience with Scott but thats just a given lol. So ill start:
Ebay User ID:

KM_Cards
^Watch him be an E4 member lol.
Anyways he/she/it/them packed my card like it was going to war and gave me an extra Charizard card.
Thanks for the positive experience!
Obviously we would like to do business with E4 members but if a member just doesnt have the exact card, maybe you have another avenue.
==========Positive Vibes=============

15 Likes

About two weeks ago I bought 4 graded cards from 3 differens sellers in the US,
one was 160$
two were total 460$
the last one was 1000$

the cheapest card was shipped the best, with a bubble wrap envelope inside bubble wrap inside a shipping carton, he even gifted me a booster pack, which was very nice. The seller was cooltrainerryan and I just realized that he is also a member of E4 lol.

The two cards for 460$ were just tossed inside a carton with alot of free space, not even stuffed with a newspaper or anything. I was surprised that the cards weren’t damaged from the overseas shipping. Very negative experience.

8 Likes

I’m always happy with anything I buy from 10b00ks or edmerlr. Everything is always sleeved up super nice and each card has it’s own top loader, whether it’s a $1 card or a $100 card. Shipping is always fast too.

Good idea to share some positive vibes TeamRocketOP! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!! :blush:

indigojapan
@chappo
Sometimes we get stuck on the negative, it is always nice to have a good experience that makes a deal just a little bit sweeter.

Wow, thats crazy! The seller can really make a difference, even w/ the cheapest card :grin:

I will keep them in mind, thank you for sharing!

I wouldnt be a true E4 member to not actually say thanks to @smpratte for this bad boy to add to my Team Rocket Collection, Okay, I cheated!:

1 Like

It’s finally nice to buy a real shadowless booster pack without getting ripped off. Also unweighed oldschool booster packs. Thanks jjrudeboy, you are the man.

1 Like

I also had an excellent experience with @cooltrainerryan . Card was shipped quickly and packaged with utmost care. Adding the free booster was very generous!

2 Likes

I bought a lot of sealed promos from a seller recently, along with a few other misc things and he included about half of the Vending Series cards in near mint condition along with a few old promos like Misty’s Treatment, funny thing is that he’s fully aware of their value and their value was considerably higher than what I had actually paid for, so he’d chosen to include them out of kindness.

1 Like

Awesome great to hear!!

:face_with_spiral_eyes: Am I missing something? (see bold)

I mean I get it if you think they should have been packaged better… but how is it a negative experience if the items arrive in the expected, undamaged condition?

I get the occasional buyer who complains about my packing in the same situation of a completely undamaged card and it just drives me nuts. I have shipped thousands of sub $250 cards inside the same double padded envelope I always do and had exactly 1 issue of damage (that I resolved) during shipment and even that one I suspect the buyer cracked the case so he could open a return due to buyers remorse.

2 Likes

I mean I didn’t get the cards for free and could atleast expect a stuffed box, the cards were literally tossed in and if they werent damaged it’s only because of luck. It doesn’t has to be always bubble wrap but, old newspaper will do the job just fine. Like I said the cards were shipped from the US to Europe.

Bought complete base/ jungle/ fossil off a guy for 400 dollars, mind you the set was all mint, he messages me saying he included something “ extra” for free! Open then box and it’s a Nm set of 1st ed team rocket and it’s because he was liquidating his collection. Buddy basically gave me the value of the whole lot

1 Like

hiromiyo. Haven’t ordered from them in a long time, but I’ve ordered many times in the past. Usually a personal note, free additional cards, and an origami Pikachu or Eevee is added to a very well-packaged and in excellent quality order.
Here a thread mentioning hiromiyo and the positive experiences with their shop as well. (PS: hiromiyo is a Japanese couple selling cards for a living if I recall correctly. Usually they also include a photo of themselves as business-card.)

Another one I added to my favorite eBay sellers list after dealing with them a couple of time is **stargames**. All orders were very well packaged and in excellent quality, and any questions or messages are answered quickly and with care. They also helped me look for some Japanese Sevipers once (although unfortunately they couldn’t find the rare unlimited edition ones I was looking for), which was really appreciated.

Another excellent seller, although not from eBay but en.pokemoncardmarket.eu instead, is LPPCollecting. LPPCollecting is the largest Italian seller of Pokémon TCG cards. They’ve helped me with over 70% of all Italian Pikachus for my collection, are always very helpful when asking questions or having special requests (like the different EX codes for the EX era Pikachus; or the LPPCollecting stamped Ivy Pikachu promos). Cards are also always in excellent quality and well-packaged. (They also have their own website, although the numbers of what is and isn’t in stock aren’t very up-to-date in my experience, so I prefer to deal with them through pokemoncardmarket.)

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

That is awesome, good to hear!! :blush:

Its nice to hear positive experiences from everyone and that you have some good experiences with multiple sellers. I like to see more positive then negative cuz thats all what Social Media and everything else in life focuses on and not all the good stuff. Glad to hear!!

+1 for edmerler and hiromiyo as well. I’ve ordered from both and been very happy with the results.

2 Likes

What’s this? Nobody had a positive seller experience in almost 2 months? :wink:

Let me chime in, then. I bought some pack fresh cards from Arcanum on CardMarket and was very happy with my purchase. It arrived fast, well-packaged and in the state it was described in (which isn’t always the case with my purchases with other sellers on CardMarket). So, thank you very much! :smiley:

I sold a Zenigame (Squirtle) figurine to a Yahoo Japan auctions buyer a few months ago. The figurine was from the early years of Pokemon, and the person who bought it said he owned one as a child, but he eventually outgrew Pokemon (he though) and the figurine was thrown away.

As an adult, he began been looking for a replacement.

When he received the figurine, he sent me a message that said he was flooded with happy memories from his childhood, and said he found a special place in his room for it. The figurine isn’t particularly valuable, but it doesn’t show up on auctions very often. I had one at a reasonable price, and selling it to him made his day — which in turn made my day. :grin:

2 Likes