trusted japanese sellers

Hi everyone

I was looking to purchase some japanese pkm products, as i want to start collecting / grading more japanese products.
Eevee heroes boxes, the newer set boxes etc.

Are there any sellers u recommend and have a good experience with?

Ebay, maybe webshop, etc…

kind regards, Nico

eBay - poly_100

4 Likes

I have purchased from at least 40 japanese ebay stores and never had an issue, so i think youre better off asking for the opposite end of the spectrum, the dishonest sellers

2 Likes

For singles from eBay, I can 100% recommend hiromiyo.

But overall most eBay sellers from Japan with at least 500 99%+ feedback can be trusted in my experience. And if not, you can always get your money back thought eBay/PayPal I guess.

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Most Japanese sellers with a high feedback rate and a feedback of 100% are doing a good job. I had a pleasant experience with syuju017 and psa_collector. I can’t recommend japan-daisuki though despite their 100% feedback. Bought a card once and they simply didn’t ship it. They also couldn’t be bothered to respond to my PMs. I only got my money back after ebay interfered. In hindsight, I should have left a negative feedback but back then I tried to be kind and not ruin their feedback. I assume they are dropshippers and the card I bought wasn’t available to them anymore.
Edit: teamxiong is based in Singapore but they also have lots of Japanese cards and I can recommend them.

4 Likes

I don’t know about Pokemon cards, but I had bad experience with TeamXiong for YuGiOh cards. Just one data point though.

1 Like

Don’t buy from “hntem77333” on Japanese Yahoo Auctions. Seller sent me a fake Natta Wake Happy Birthday Pikachu or if it isn’t a fake then a damaged poorly made card. Nothing in the action description shown the corners where cut with scissors and the surface of the card had texture. Pictures of the card didn’t even show the damage.

And buying through a proxy you have zippo comeback if I’m correct in thinking unless someone can enlighten me but most sellers a responsible.

1 Like

Seconding this.

Fun fact: My raw l-p shiny lugia and ho-oh came from him and graded a 9 and 10. :blush: great seller indeed

2 Likes

@hermit do you mind expanding upon that? I thought they were in high regards for cards but idk

1 Like

I would also vouch for psa_collector. I can’t speak to the negative feedback, but I’ve always received my stuff from that account exactly as described. Japan to the UK within 3 days or so. Some good prices, too.

1 Like

Some of my cards were sent without toploaders. The corners were bent/creased. As the cards were not meant for grading, I just leave it be.

1 Like

@hermit oof that sucks. It’s the worst when you find a steal of a deal from a japanese seller of like an ex/lv x and then they send it without a toploader or other protection besides a penny sleeve, and it’s now a used to be perfect card with a bend :confused:

1 Like