PokemonArgentinaTCG Collection Additions!

Hello! Octavio here aka PokemonArgentinaTCG, sharing the new additions of my collection:This Shining is my 2nd Japanese Shining in Gem Mint condition.
As the time goes ill keep sharing the most recent purchases!

18 Likes

Mewtwo looks like such a badass on this card, this has to be one of my absolute favorites of Mewtwo. Kind of reminds me of Majin Buu lol:

1 Like

Its indeed, similar to the β€˜β€˜skinny’’ Majin Buu :rofl:

Won these 2 PSA9 1st Ed. Cards on last PWCC Auction. New additions to my PSA9 Set.

6 Likes

New Addition: Japanese Web Zapdos (1st Ed) - I already had Moltres and Articuno (Gems) and got a really good deal on this one, my trio is now complete!
Looking forward sharing more additions soon!

6 Likes
7 Likes

New addition!

6 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/jkuAOYr.jpgOne of my new PSA9 1st Ed Base Set (english) Cards :heart:

5 Likes

Jesus your collection is amazing!

Thanks, if you happen to have instagram; follow me! :heart:

1 Like

Pika Pika!

5 Likes

Thanks Gary for this beauty! :heart:

7 Likes

Thanks jcincy :grin:

5 Likes

Fresh addition! :heart:

10 Likes

I never get tired of looking at Legendary Collection Reverse Holos. Congratulations on that amazing addition!

1 Like

You bought it! Did you get it for a decent price? I noticed your other post asking for some help/info on the price of this card as it was all over the place.

2 Likes

I got it for a really good price, there was someone selling his whole collection and us (A friend of mine and me) bought most of it (excluding a PSA10 Gold Star Rayquaza wich was worth literally the entire deal we made).
We got Eevelutions Gold Stars PSA10; Plasma Storm Zard wich is my fav. modern era Zard in PSA10; this one, last crystal i needed in Gem mint condition and a Shining Charizard 1st Ed in Gem mint condition. Since the deal was kinda big we got solid prices on most of the cards.

The seller kept the rayquaza (for now :stuck_out_tongue:)

If you want to know the exact price i paid send me a Dm.

3 Likes

Bought this one on the same lot as previous card :heart:

7 Likes

Great Lugia, Nicest artwork of any card ever released in my opinion. so blessed to have one myself.

2 Likes

Wow that sounds like a really good deal! Personally I think that you can get the best deals when purchasing an entire collection from someone.

You may keep the price to yourself - I do really appreciate the offer though - just glad that you could add it to your collection :blush:

This one and the 2006 Meiji Promo Lugia are the top2 for me; im still trying to get the Japanese one tho.

1 Like