PokemonArgentinaTCG Collection Additions!

The last piece of my PSA9 1st Ed. English Holo set.

12 Likes

Amazing card, congrats!

1 Like

Amazing addition. This is the next card I’m working towards in my collection.

2 Likes

@engadgeter, @pokehaul, thank you and good Luck Haul with your hunt, there’s like 3 PSA9 1st. Ed Charizards on next PWCC starting monday.

After discussing the price for quite a few days, i ended up buying a really solid amount of Base Set Spanish Pokemon Cards from a woman that sold me most of the spanish collection i currently own.

She had 2 sealed Base Set 1st Edition booster boxes; last year she sold me one and ended up opening one, i bought most of the heavy packs and she opened some, she got Charizard (the one i just bought from her) and some others that she auctioned and unfortunately i ended up losing.

So…what’s included in the deal?

1st Edition Spanish Charizard (Pack Fresh) - plus 70% of Base Set 1st Edition Spanish non-holo cards. This Charizard is at least PSA9 and has a clear shot at a 10; i graded myself 3 spanish base set cards from her packs (Clefairy; PSA10 currently Pop1; and Alakazam; PSA10 wich was Pop7 last time i checked). I also graded Raichu from her packs and it got a 9.

Base Set UNL Pack Fresh Holos

• Charizard
  • Blastoise
  • Venusaur
  • Clefairy
  • Gyarados
  • Hitmonchan
  • Magneton
  • Mewtwo

Plus some Fossil Holographic pack fresh cards (UNL English) wich include Moltres and Articuno.

Plus some loose Spanish Base Set packs (UNL) that i considered weighed.

The Box on the back (wich is her last sealed Spanish Box UNL) is not part of the deal.

6 Likes

Nice pickups @pokemonargentina . Good luck with the grading of those holos!

One small question: are those ©1999 or ©1999-2000 Spanish Base Set cards? I always assumed the ones from ©1999 are from Latin American countries (Argentina, Chile, Mexico, etc.) and ©1999-2000 are from Spain, but since you have these cards from a local seller in Argentina (I assume), maybe you could confirm this. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Seller is from the States; and all the cards she sold me are 1999 Wizards. The base set Box he the ‘‘in Latin America’’ on the bottom. So i guess its not from Spain. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Excellent additions! I was wondering what your current goals are for your collection? Seems like you like older sets from the WOTC era but are you hoping to get them in English, Japanese, and Spanish?

Goals were the following:
PSA9 1st Ed. Base Set English Holos - Achieved
PSA10 Japanese Base Set Holos - Achieved
PSA10 1st Ed. Base Set Spanish Holos - In process

English wise i had to go with 9s since i had no chance ($ wise) to afford a 10 Set.
As for Japanese Base Set i feel set is a bit underrated and cheap at the moment, was pretty easy to get these.

Spanish PSA10 1st. Ed Cards are a truly pain to obtain; most of them are Pop5 or less in PSA10; for example:
PSA10 Alakazam is Pop6 and i own 2 of those copies. Bought one graded, then graded one.
PSA10 Mewtwo is Pop6 and i own 2. - Bought one graded, then graded one.
PSA10 Zapdos is Pop7 and i own 2. Bought one graded, then graded one.
PSA10 Clefairy is Pop1 and i own that one. Graded it myself.

Hitmonchan is Pop2; i know both collectors that own this card, and they both could sell it but they want astronomical amounts for them.

Magneton is Pop0; Raichu is Pop 1, Chansey is Pop1 and is currently lited on eBay for U$S3.000

Spanish 1st. Edition is something im really going after, but it might take some time. I also know 2 other collectors in the same boat as me looking for the same cards (one is from E4 :stuck_out_tongue:, and one is from the Netherlands).

4 Likes

I’m also collecting the spanish 1st edition holos from base, obviously not going for psa 10 but my binder set is nearly complete (only missing charizard for the holos). Just so much nostalgia with the Spanish cards for me.

I currently got 1 Spanish Charizard (1st Ed) at PSA, and this one i just posted up there going into my next sub; the one is being graded right now might probably score a NM grade. If you’re still looking for one in a couple weeks i might be selling it or could also trade.

I’m also looking for the spanish 1st editions cards for base set, jungle and fosil, but for a binder collection, so Im not compentence for you. =)

Glad to know that other people is also interested in the spanish cards!

1 Like

oh man jungle and fossil seem to be harder, unfortunately PSA doesnt grade spanish fossil-jungle. :sob:

Do you know why they don’t grade them, its a real bummer.

The harder the greater the satisfaction once they are completed! Good luck with your collection!

Recently graded, worth showing! Top3 Most beauty Shining cards :heart:

11 Likes

This Rayquaza arrived safely to Argentina, took a solid picture and figured it would be cool to add it in here!

1 Like

I love the delta ex’s just so unique

2 Likes

My favorite collection so far. This is what I am currently trying to complete as a set. Obviously not all PSA 10’s. But I would love to complete the entire Delta Ex set.

1 Like

God this is SUCH a beautiful card. I seriously think that of all the Shiny cards. That Mew really does take the spot besides of course my Shiny Dragon (Rayquaza).

No but in all seriousness. This is by far the most beautifully printed card I think I have ever laid eyes on. Even though I’ll never see one personally / in person! I think it’s the most beautiful of all the Mew art form cards. Just my own opinion of course :blush:

1 Like