Pokémon Z / Generation 6.5

Ok so I have been reading about this everywhere except here. Now, I won’t get my hopes up. This seems fake but, real. Ok Pokérofessionals what are your thoughts? Could this actually be the second half of Gen. 6? Should we expect a new revelation of Pokémon for the 20th anniversary? Nevertheless this is mega interesting.

Here is the “Leaked” list of alleged new Pokémon which includes Magiana:

1 Like

1000% fake. Why?

• 788-790 look like a legendary trio. However names of Legendary Pokemon are standardized throughout the languages, they would not be Japanese as these clearly are.
  • “Peppimento” and “Peppanero” …that’s either Italian or Spanish, definitely not Japanese.
  • It’s “Colonel” not “Kernel”(768)

That being said, it’s cool to speculate about this stuff. I love some of the ideas.

2 Likes

Agreed. I really dig the Fairy/Flying one described as being an Angel evolution. That would be great.

But, I still think it is possible to actually get somewhat of a second half to this generation. Since there is about half of the Pokémon in generation 6 than there is in each of the last 5 generations.

the Japanese names seem sloppily listed, or just blatantly wrong for the thing they are describing.

for example, “Koryou” I’m guessing they meant Koryuu (こりょうvsこりゅう)

If there’s one name to call BS on, my first choice would be “H20taa.”

5 Likes