Pokémon Vending Series (Collections)

I recently picked up a Vending Series 1, Snorlax and I absolutely love the card. I’ve been trying to learn more about them and see some nice collections. I haven’t seen too many together for one picture, was interested in seeing if anyone collecting this series heavily.

(Please delete if needed)

12 Likes

Love the Vending Series, imo some of the funniest and coolest art designs. This is my complete Series 1+2+3 :relieved:

13 Likes

Omg this is beautiful! I was hoping someone was going to post a full set :pray:t4:

Just curious - do you have any duplicates that you’d be willing to sell/trade? I was just about to make a most myself haha

2 Likes

I’m slowly but surely working on my Vending series binder. There are some great card artworks in those sets. Nice Snorlax!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m currently working on Gym Heroes but would like to start Vending Series or maybe Web.

I love the artworks for Vending though, especially like Kabuto and Kadabra (Tanaka Artwork)

1 Like

Thank You! :grinning:
I don’t have any duplicates unfortunately, I was fortunate enough to purchase the entire collection on Ebay all at once.

1 Like

Vending snorlax was the card that ignited my joy of card collecting again as an adult so absolutely a great catch! Also, just few days ago i sold ~30 vending duplicates i had so you are just a bit late to the party :sweat_smile: