Pokemon Shogakukan Stamp Badges

Thought you all might appreciate these badges - got them in yesterday - love the old art

i.imgur.com/Oy7NhSa.jpg"][/img/]

i.imgur.com/FYZ8toA.jpg"][/img/]

14 Likes

What the heck, I’ve never seen these before! They’re super cool. I really like the vulpix and staryu the most

1 Like

Woah, these are so cool! I’ve never seen them before! I love how they’re shaped like little stamps, ugh - so cute :sob:

But why oh why did they have to give Bulbasaur such a boring background?!

1 Like

@goldcrest, by far the most boring background hahaha

1 Like

These are really cool! From when do they date? There are so many of them, can you complete the entire first pokedex with these stamps?
Very nice find

1 Like

They are freaking hot! In which year were they produced? Were they some sort of promotional addition to a manga?

1 Like

Ahh so retro, love them

1 Like

Love the Moltres and Ditto especially. And those Pikachus are pretty cool as well.

PS: Your Squirtle and Farfetch’d images are broken (the links I mean, not the badges :wink: ).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Wow, never seem them before. I like the Articuno Badge. Very nice. There is always something unique to see.

1 Like

@thymeee,@muk, 1998! I cant find too much info on these honestly but I do believe there is a full set of 150 out there to collect.

1 Like

These are killer!!!

Upon searching with these badges came across with this thread here some of mine:

Didn’t see any image online for the part 1 and 2 but there is a total of 10 badges in each part.

7 Likes

I love seeing that classic Meowth art. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sheeeeesh, an Oddish with the original box. I’m jealous, hope to get one of these in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes