Pokémon-related Christmas items

I recently started living on my own, and with Christmas next month, I figured I’d get some Pokémon-related Christmas items.

What are some cool, amazing, or fun(ny) Pokémon Christmas items you’ve seen or would recommend me to buy.

PS: I’m mostly looking for figures, plushies, ornaments, and such, since I don’t have a full-size Christmas tree (yet).

Greetz,
Quuador

13 Likes

Congrats on going solo! This tree topper is pretty great:

Vrolijk Kerstfeest

18 Likes

TPCI employee exclusive ornaments would probably be the max rarity option, this one is from 2017

10 Likes

I’m biased but this Christmas marill Plush is my favourite! Photo from Google as I’m not home. They pop up in Japan from time to time

10 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen this plush, but its one of my favorites!

7 Likes

One of my favorites is this old TOMY Christmas Venusaur. In the 4-Frame Gag Theatre comics, Venusaur is shown in a lot of gags where it grows different types of plants including a Christmas Tree:

15 Likes

These Holiday Plush keychains make for great ornaments. Actually got these from the Pokemon Center from my recent trip in Japan.

Or the 14" Pikachu with a holiday cape plush, which I used as a tree topper:

They’re three items above are available on pokemoncenter.com. Theres also the other Paldea starters too.

These Pikachu Santa hat give aways the pokemoncenter did a few years ago are also cool on a tree, I put them on my tiny christmas tree:

6 Likes

They say this card got the Christmas vibes… :grin:

4 Likes

I couldn’t find it myself but heard from someone on instagram that pokemon center japan currently offers downloadable coloring pages that can be folded as ornaments, thought about this thread when i heard :slight_smile:

That Marill looks so fluffy … he wants a hug :people_hugging:

1 Like

Just picked up this plushy of my favorite Pokemon at the Okinawa Pokemon Center!

9 Likes

Love that Psyduck plush! Good to hear from you Camrok!

1 Like

Good to be back around! Took a small sabbatical due to work mainly but I’m still collecting :sunglasses: heading to the Singapore Pokemon Center today so if I find anything good for Christmas I’ll post it!

2 Likes

Other cool items at the Singapore Pokemon Center! It’s dangerous walking in there with a credit card….

8 Likes