Merry Christmas E4! Share Some Decorations

Happy Holidays guys!!!

If you have any Pokemon themed, or otherwise fun decorations out for the holidays, please share, I’d love to see!! If you dont celebrate Christmas, but still have some decorations to share, drop some pictures in the thread!!

I’ll start. Somehow, I dont have any Pokemon themed decorations as of now, but I got Zelda, Spongebob and A Christmas Story ornaments!

16 Likes

18 Likes

Happy holidays everyone :relieved:

16 Likes

These are nice! My girlfriend would not let me put some Pokémon decoration on the tree, but at least I got them permanent on the living room. Naughty cat thinking how to sabotage the Christmas tree with the Japanese basic holo set behind ( I need to replace Charizard that is missing hehe)

5 Likes

Sweet tree and cat! Are you not concerned with your PSA cards being in direct sunlight like that though? They will start to fade :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Many people ask me always about that but I am not worried to be honest. Pictures are confusing as it seems there is direct light but never isnt, the room is northwest oriented and theres is never not even close direct light, added that here in north spain is cloudy most of the time as you can see AND it has an UV protective glass, so I am more confortable like this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

My Pokémon Christmas tree! (Had to become its own tree in my collection room because my wife was tired of all the Pikachu Ornaments, so I added in plush this year too!)

@smpratte love the ornaments! You have a couple I’ve been searching for

17 Likes

13 Likes

Wow, that Trinitron is truly a blast from the past.

2 Likes

It’s my favorite way to play pre 2003 consoles!

3 Likes

ex girlfriend*

3 Likes

Oh my gosh - this is epic.

I forgot I had this ornament buried in a box from when Special Delivery Pikachu came out! They just kinda sent it free i think…

11 Likes

Omg those sonic decorations are so awesome!

1 Like

Where did you get the sonic/tails/knuckles? I love these so much!

1 Like

Hallmarks 2021 collection!

1 Like

Just put some up

2 Likes

Pics or it didnt happen

1 Like

:sunglasses:

11 Likes

Touché