Pokemon Price Question

Is it managed by these forums? I noticed some missing sets that need to be added.

1 Like

What

Edit: Idk

1 Like

@pierce

It will get updated in time, newest sets don’t need to be added as fast because PSA is shut down

Why are the prices for team rocket return exes down ?

i meant on pokemon price i can’t see the prices of the exes from trr

2 Likes

srsly, what’s going on!?!?

No I’m talking about sets from 2004 time frame missing

Such as?

What’s missing besides Shining Fates and Battle Styles? I’ll add Fates soon but there’s only like 3 cards graded for battle styles so no point yet.

I’ve had to make a large amount of changes to how price and pop data are collected this year because it’s been made a lot harder by eBay, PSA etc. That’s caused some issues like what you see there, they’ll be fixed soon.

3 Likes

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Battle E, English and Japanese Sets
Pokemon Emerald Battle E Set
Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green Battle E Set
Pokemon Channel E Reader Card Set
Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire E Reader Card Set

These seem to be missing.

Can you please add the missing sets i mentioned?

I think you are the only person that will ever look at those sets.

7 Likes

Just use these:

www.psacard.com/auctionprices
www.psacard.com/pop

1 Like

It may be worth noting that sales data on these will probably be quite misleading as PSA used to slab these with the cards facing backwards (this applies to all of the Battle E sets, but I posted a thread specifically about the FireRed & LeafGreen set a few days ago here: www.elitefourum.com/t/the-6-2-wannabe-charizard-cards-of-firered-leafgreen/32655/1). I imagine a lot of people who bought those cards recently from PWCC did so under the belief they were buying a Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur or Pikachu card rather than a card which simply featured those Pokémon on the back.

From what I can tell PSA started grading these back in March 2019 and only corrected this when certs hit 48XX - people right now are only just getting their mid-2020 bulk submissions back with 49XX certificates, so I imagine the vast majority of the current Battle E cards graded show the back instead of the front. On top of that, PSA are more lenient when it comes to the back of the card vs. the front, so presumably the grades on all of these backwards cards are going to be a little questionable (though that shouldn’t be too extreme).

To put that into a bit of perspective, a seller recently sold a set of PSA 9 correctly-slabbed cards from the set which all sold for around $40 - plenty of them didn’t receive any bids, either, Meanwhile the PSA 9 price of the incorrectly-slabbed cards tends to be anywhere from $80 to $180 from what I can see. I imagine it’d be difficult to discern any decent pricing info from these cards without first knowing how the card was slabbed.

Do you collect these cards?

still they should be added because they are missing. The sets have club nintendo cards that go for over $2,000 lol.

1 Like

Learn some programming and help Pierce if you want them added that badly?

1 Like

This is fixed now, if anyone see’s anything missing like this feel free to let me know

1 Like