Pokémon Presents: 8/8/23

A 35 minute (last time it was 30 minutes) presentation from Pokémon is scheduled tomorrow morning on their official YouTube channel at 9 a.m. EDT

We have the obvious Scarlet and Violet DLC and more information on Detective Pikachu Returns.

Im hoping for Pokémon Red, Yellow and Blue to finally make an appearance on the Nintendo Switch. Maybe even a new game announcement?

What are you all hoping for?

5 Likes

Hoping for Legends Kyurem to either be hinted at or revealed

2 Likes

This year we got:

• ex cards (throwback to ex era)
  • type-shift tera cards (throwback to delta species i.e. ex era)

So I’m hoping for a new TCG mechanic for next year:

• shiny hatless tera cards (throwback to gold stars i.e. ex era)
4 Likes

Legends: Johto

8 Likes

I wanna see some new dlc pokemon and hopefully release dates for both dlc.

FOOL ME ONCE….SHAME ON YOU…

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I think it’ll be something boring about Pokemon Sleep or the new DLCs. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Man, I hate to be living in the past, but the only thing I would care for is some retro announcement.

2 Likes

I’m hoping the GBA era games make it to Nintendo Switch Online, we’ve never had them re-released. RBY and GSC would be great to see again, but they’ve had their day on the 3DS already. RSE and FrLg are just long overdue. Plus, having unobtainable events in them like in Crystal would be exciting.

Oh and a Legeds: Celebi would be great!

3 Likes

I would like the GB/GBA games to be released on Nintendo Switch Online as well as some way for RBY & GSC to connect to Stadiums 1 & 2. I wouldn’t mind seeing an announcement for a new game but I would hope it wouldn’t be released until 2025 since we all know these games need the dev time.

2 Likes

Don’t think there will be anything about a new game, probably won’t see anything on that front until next year at the earliest.

GB/GBA/DS games to be playable on switch would be fantastic

1 Like

I need new Johto content injected into my veins

2 Likes

So what did they announce?

Mew and mewtwo event for sv, new dlc info for sv including a couple of new variants and paradox
Pokémon TCG gb game for Nintendo online.
A new anime about the tcg.
Detective pikachu game, not my cuppa tea.

The rest wasn’t really too interesting for me but it’s worth a watch even if you skim through.

2 Likes