Pokemon Fossil 1999-2000/Australian/3rd Print Run

Ha, that’s correct. I’ll check one of them out!

1 Like

Sorry, I have to say it, AWESOME, english glossylike rare prints…

Sweet

Just compared cards…the holos are definitely printed on the glossy card stock. :blush: I really wonder why the dates weren’t changed for them…

wow i had red logo and fossil logo booster boxes. they sell for same price as usual non 1st edition booster boxes. ps. i am from australia.

If you have red logo fossil boxes, packs or cards, PM me what you have please.

A red logo Fossil box is literally the last box for my sealed collection haha. I can’t find that thing anywhere!

Rusty gets to bid his way to possession though, if you’ve got one. :wink:

1 Like

Great information. I allways get people asking on ebay if I have fossil cards from the 1999_2000 set.

1 Like

If they need commons and Uncommons, I have a bunch in mint and wouldn’t mind sending a token percentage your way for any completed sale. :blush:

might be interested, whats an uncommon/common set go for?

I’ll message you this afternoon.

1 Like

i’ve sold all the boosters i had. i didn’t think there was much value in them… knowing the basic principles of supply and demand i reckon the booster boxes will start sky rocketing in value :slightly_frowning_face: i had a few aswell.

How much are these packs worth nowadays? I know booster box prices are going up and up but I recently saw a few of the Australian print packs go for about $12.

man if you have any leads on these let me know… I have been hunting around for the set for a while now

There’s a jungle box in the giant auction thread.

1 Like

Jungle has no copyright variation on the cards.

There has not been a Fossil box for sale.

I am thinking i might buy this. I know there is no copyright variation but there is a cardstock variation. It might be a fun set to get even though it is sort of a insignificant variation.

Yeah man go for it. Piece of history in our game regardless of the variation.

Totally valid. I just mentioned it because I would hate for someone to bust open a red logo jungle box thinking there was the same variation, just to be sorely disappointed. Haha

2 Likes

That would really suck