Pokemon Day stamped promo cards

Do you guys know if these are all the promo cards that have the “Pokemon Day” stamp? Im not sure if I’m not looking hard enough or what, but can’t seem to find the Bulbapedia post that used to list the cards. Thank you for your assistance :blush:
Some of these cards took forever to find and it would be cool to have all of them :grin:

Eric

6 Likes

I don’t know if that is all of them but if you go to Bulbapedia and type in Pokémon Day in the search bar it will come up with different links to help you find some info about these cards. For example the (Germany) link mentions the Rayquaza, Deoxys & Pikachu cards. You can check the references at the bottom of the page as well since some of them link to official statements by Nintendo.

Also the list you mentioned maybe could be this?
Miscellaneous Promotional cards (TCG)/1999-2008
If you hit Ctrl+F and type in Pokemon Day it will point you to the cards (or if on mobile tap the menu icon and click “find in page”)

Congrats on acquiring these by the way :blush:

2 Likes

At least for EX era I don’t think there are any in english, but as echoed above check the miscellaneous promo cards list. It is a great resource to see about cards like that. I hope you get em!

1 Like

Thank you. I did find that page too but there’s no images so I’ll have to search around to find the cards and see if they have the stamp or not. Thank you for the help though :blush:

1 Like

I think you have all of them in your pictures, except for the Italian HGSS Pikachu:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Oh no! Do you know how I would go about finding the Italian one? I wonder why the Pokemon day cards are so hard to come by, especially the international pikachus. Were these super limited?

Although it took me four years before one finally popped up for sale for my own Pikachu collection, I see a surprisingly high amount of copies available on both ebay.it and CardMarket right now. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Wow congrats on that Piplup - from my experience that’s the rarest of all of those :blush:

Awesome collection!!

1 Like

Wow! There’s so much more on international eBay. There nothing in US eBay. No wonder why I can’t find anything. Thank you.

Oh really? That’s cool! We’re they not passed out as a set?

Got an Italian Pokemon day pika on the way. So happy to finally complete the set :slight_smile:
Thanks for all the help.

2 Likes

Would anyone have any of the gen 4 starters I could purchase? I have most of the others but have been struggling to find the starters. I currently only have turtwig, but he is in rough condition.

1 Like

Wish I could help. I wish you a lot of luck in finding them.

1 Like