Toys R Us Promos

I was going through my stuff and I forgot that I had a few sealed Toys R Us promos back around 2016 (RIP Toys R US TT.TT) Does anyone know the total list of cards that had the Toys R Us stamp on them? I know that a few were released in Canada like the tangela but just want to know what I’m missing. Any help is appreciated! :blush:

Perhaps not a comprehensive list, but this should be a good start.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Miscellaneous_Promotional_cards_(TCG)/2015-2018

(Ignore Pika bottom right)

1 Like

At the least, this binder page is missing Electabuzz and Charmander, both from Evolutions, a Stufful from Burning Shadows and Cosmog from Sun & Moon Base, as well as an Alolan Vulpix from Guardians Rising.

There’s also a Jangmo-o Crimson Invasion and Piplup Ultra Prism Toys R Us Promo out there too.

EDIT: Here’s the comprehensive list pulled from Bulbapedia for everyone’s convenience:

• Pikachu Generations
  • Magikarp Generations
  • Tangela Generations
  • Clefairy Generations
  • Meowth Generations
  • Geodude Generations
  • Ponyta Generations
  • Slowpoke Generations
  • Charmander Evolutions
  • Electabuzz Evolutions
  • Cosmog Sun & Moon
  • Alolan Vulpix Guardians Rising
  • Stufful Burning Shadows
  • Jangmo-o Crimson Invasion
  • Piplup Ultra Prism
  • Fennekin Forbidden Light

Looks like there are sixteen total cards with the TRU logo. This would be a fun little set to collect!

2 Likes

yep, you’re right. and it looks like there’s also a Fennekin, Treecko, Dratini and Mareep xD

The Treecko, Dratini, and Mareep look like they were handed out but do not have the TRU stamp on them. The Treecko and Mareep both have their respective set stamps, so I assume the Dratini has the same treatment going on as well. I can’t find any Dratini cards on eBay though o: They must be quite rare.

Here’s a few more:

pokumon.com/card/tauros-gx-263-sm-p-japanese-promo/
pokumon.com/card/pikachu-262-sm-p-japanese-promo/
pokumon.com/card/pikachu-toys-r-us-pokemon-christmas-fair-campaign-2014-xy-p/

I don’t have the english ones uploaded yet, but previous posts in the thread have covered those :blush:

3 Likes