Pokemon attack seal/sticker quiz

I’ve always liked some of the more interesting/unique poses some items on the non-TCG side can offer. I thought it’d be fun to make a small quiz using some stickers from the Amada Attack sets. See if you can guess what all of the moves are!

(I got around half of them right—there were a couple attacks I didn’t even know existed :sweat_smile:)

1. Conversion
  2. Rollout
  3. Sky Attack
  4. Harden
  5. Disable
  6. Agility
  7. Bite
  8. Metal Burst
  9. Mirror Move
  10. Bug Bite
  11. Camouflage
  12. Clamp
  13. Absorb
  14. Seismic Toss
  15. Miracle Eye
  16. Recover
6 Likes

Wasn’t an easy one! I had fun trying to figure out the bandai carddass series 3-4 card attacks too, some were a lot more obvious than these but also some real head scratchers there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, trying to figure out the attacks in the Carddass and the Top VS cards is always fun :slightly_smiling_face: I like the seals a bit more because they actually write out what the attack is, so you can figure out if you’re right or wrong. My favorite here might be the Slowbro one, paying homage to the original animation in Red/Blue. Although the Staryu one is pretty sweet too!

1 Like

The bandai carddass cards actually have the attack names written on them too! The translated attacks are also listed on bulbapedia too so one can check the correct answers there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh, I didn’t know that. I’ll have to go through them sometime then!

1 Like