pokecollectoramy's PSA collection

A few weeks back I posted my sealed pack collection,which is slowly but surely growing and now I figured it’s time to show my tiny PSA collection. I got back into collecting at the end of 2017 after leaving in 2003ish and I still have all my old holos in a binder and toploaders (some shadowless, base holo, jungle, fossil, rocket, etc but none in psa 10 condition :blush:). I follow the pokemon market very closely (efour, youtube, reddit, etc) and love the market but I’ve decided to keep my collection very small. I bought and sold quite a bit the last couple of years until I decided what I really wanted to do. Ideally I’d like to finish with just 10 graded cards or less when all said and done that are complete keepers. Im actively looking for a psa 10 giovannis scheme and psa 9 gold star Ray but nothing else at the moment. The modern Ray pictured was the first card I got when I got back into the hobby and is meaningful to me, maybe not so much from a value standpoint :stuck_out_tongue:

My collection so far, 5 cards:

Edit: 10/16- new addition

Edit: 10/26 - New addition

29 Likes

Maybe it’s a small collection. But it’s still awesome to look at. Those are gorgeous cards.
Do you have some cards you definitely want in your collection?

1 Like

Beautiful cards, all those cards I have personally thought about buying myself. That zard looks like it doesn’t have print lines either.

1 Like

Just picked up the gold star Ray from probstein…that was a must have for my collection :blush: I absolutely want a base Zard (probably unlimited to be honest) and a Rocket Case Giovanni’s Scheme but outside of that there’s nothing else that’s a must have for my collection at the moment :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Awesome collection - quality over quantity is always the way :blush:

1 Like

Picked this up last month but didn’t get to add it here (or just plain forgot :blush: )

8 Likes

Those are some big hitters, very cool, and I actually think modern full art and/or mega cards look great in a PSA case regardless of value

Awesome!

1 Like

Big thanks to @garyis2000 for this beauty and most likely my last purchase for the year. The REAL OG :blush:

7 Likes

Nice! I literally just sent my Japanese’s base set Charizard to PSA on Wednesday. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

These are beautiful cards! Great collection! :blush:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

One day I hope to own a Blastoise 1st edition PSA 9 and the e series Gyarados psa 9 or 10.

1 Like

Man you will get there. I didn’t think I could ever afford a venusaur 1st edition psa 9, but now I got that.

1 Like

Thank you for the encouraging words! It is definitely an achievable goal, I think.

1 Like

update 12/16/2021:

So sadly, over the past months I’ve sold everything originally posted in this thread. Not always for the peak prices but certainly no complaints given what has happened this year.

Decided to move the collection in different directions. Will be posting more pictures over the coming days of the current collection.

Starting with my kanto starters set…the staff 2016 worlds, bandai starters checklist (it looks like a 9 minus a tiny fingernail dent that cant be seen until you get the loupe), and newly graded 20th anni festa. Absolutely love the art on these cards. Hits every nostalgia button for me.

15 Likes

The remains of my former expedition set!

11 Likes

Beautiful cards!!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like