pokecollectoramy's PSA collection

Beautiful cards indeed! The illustrators have vastly different styles, yet they combine perfectly in this evolution line! Expedition as a whole is such a good set.

1 Like

wow, very nice–seeing these new adds i understand now how you would make that decision even given the great cards you had. i’d just like to get to your 2019 “starting point.” congrats

1 Like

Thank you! And keep working at it, it’s a very rewarding hobby imo

With the exception of the Salamence, graded the next few myself. Just cards I really, really liked. My favorite Rayquaza (sorry gold star).

9 Likes

Some jumbos I like!

3 Likes

4 Likes

@pokecollectoramy, super nice friend! I’ll have to tag you when I show mine off in my thread soon! Such a gorgeous relic. Do you have the Kanto map?

unfortunately not! came with everything but lol

Dang. Well, one day I hope you land a loose one to fill that in, it’s so awesome. Love everything about the JP games, sprites and all. I have one in particular to show you that I know you’ll love. Maybe I should get off my butt and do an update. Glad you got such a prize in your collection @pokecollectoramy! Let us know if you obtain any more!

They are shockingly cheap, even in pretty minty condition (considering) haha Blue is next, with map insert for sure this time. And for sure send me a PM or an IG message happy to chat!

1 Like