Pokebeach April fools.

I’m assuming? 99% chance it is a prank.

www.pokebeach.com/2016/03/ex-power-up-collections-in-may

Comments are disabled on this post and working on all others. It would be huge news if true with a promo reprint of shaymix ex and seismitoad ex though.

No raritan prank!? @pokemonsyndicate

“As expected, Japan’s 131-card Premium Champion Set, which will be released on April 16th, will mostly be comprised of reverse holo reprints. None of the cards will have printed rarities. The official Japanese Pokemon card website has revealed some of the reprints will be Shaymin-EX, Hoopa-EX, Rayquaza-EX, and these cards:”

On Pokebeach’s second to last post.

Link not working for me
:confused:

They’ve just allowed comments on it, so cue the mass hysteria

I will say they love April Fools Day.

1 Like

A CERTAIN SOMEONE PLAYED A VERY APRIL FOOLS JOKE ON ME SAID DER WAS POP 2 AND EDITIED THE POP REPORT OF ZARDLING NO RARITAN. Things ne scary at that time of view. :sob:

5 Likes

I hope you understand that the pop will rise above 1.

1 Like

yeah lol might reach 5 at the most. but who knows because the best syju17 scored was a 5, and 4 on blastoise. and Youd have to get extremely lucky to find one. Also, its been like 6 months since pokemonpacific scored a gem mint 10, and all the people who are trying to get psa 10 got like 6’s, 7’s, and 8’s. There isnt even a 9 yet xD

But if pop does go up im gonna try my hardest to get the 2nd one, but right now I have to pay back heaps of debt, and after that I have to get back all the cards I sacrificed. Which was my entire collection xD… Plus I have to finish the other no raritans in 10… So Ill probably miss out on getting the second charizard. I got the second venusaur, and sadly had to sell that to :sob: … Chucked it up on the bay for 1500usd with 0.99 auction and someone bought it in under an hour, and didnt bother bidding xD

Did you take a fat loss on that second venusaur?

He lost $300 plus fees on it. So probably closer to $500… :confused:

1 Like

ahhh!!! noww it makes sense… the fees on de big listing i sold would have capped at 200usd, so i was wonder why my fees are like 350-400usd this mmonth xD IT WAS TA VENUSAUR!

hmmms i signed up to pokebeach. is there any actual collectors that be on there much? seems like dead empty :confused:

Signed up as in paying the monthly fee? Eeek. Seems expensive for what it is. I think that it’s mainly for deckbuilding and such. Not so many collectors.

nah just signed up an accoun free. but yeah seems like competitive thing and therers no collectors on der or something… how crud :slightly_frowning_face:

PokeBeach is lame but no where near as bad as the jackasses at PokeGym.

2 Likes

It is mainly teen players. A good site for news. No Japanese collectors anymore.

3 Likes

Hmmms suspicions confirmed. Thankyou sir. Pokesynd may never return there. :confused:

Pokebeach is great if you are a TCG player, collector not so much. Each place has their niche.

2 Likes

I have pokemon trad Card online account but still havnt used. One day I will open cards on there, and start a collection muhahahahaah. Be cool if you could pull no rarities digitally.

All cards are PSA 10’s online.

4 Likes