PoGo Set Huge Info Dump (Shiny Kanto Starters Confirmed)

Love the Ditto idea. I am a spoiled brat for saying this, but the fact the the Ditto artwork underneath is generic and doesn’t related to the Bidoof’s setting(place, artist, time of day) is disappointing.

Again, I am a spoiled brat.

yeah i feel that, although i would feel differently if it was a radiant/shiny ditto

That ditto idea is so clever!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see that peeled ditto in a slab

Edit: I mean the flimsy film that was on the ditto

Imagine pulling a charizard and seeing the ditto in the corner :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

I am guessing that one would be rarer than the normal Charizard. Would be a cool variant to have.

1 Like

Imagine if there’s a shiny ditto.

1 Like

there are only a few options between gyarados and articuno. my guess would be lapras, but i’m not familiar enough with pogo to know if that is a reasonable guess. i would have guessed vaporeon since there is a regular eevee, which i guess is still possible, but there is no room for jolteon since 028 is a second regular pikachu which was revealed alongside the ivysaur

049 and 050 have to be dragonite v and vstar as a dragon type since there are no spots left for it being normal type

1 Like

Now that Sylveon has been revealed, any ideas on what other Eeveelutions might be released for this set?

no space for jolteon. there is technically still space for all of the others, but i wouldn’t be surprised if it was just sylveon

Leaked cards for the set.

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see what that Blastoise looks like in Japanese.

4 Likes

That angle of the Mewtwo makes it look terrifying

That mewtwo art is incredible.

Even for a 3D render, this one looks stylized and beautiful.

2 Likes

I like em

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the other starters! This set is shaping up nicely.

that blastoise hurts so much to look at. lets hope the other two are more polished.

3 Likes

Hard to believe it is a Fukuda if you compare it to the goldstars…

1 Like

i really like the heatran art

1 Like

agreed