4 Likes

ahh…

o no

“encapsulated in Beckett’s clear clam shell case” LAMO

“Aren’t you that guy that bashes on PSA but has not graded with any company?”

Yeah, that’s me.

This is why…

2 Likes

PSA shall henceforth be known as PS since it seems they can no longer authenticate anything.

Batten down the hatches, call the police, contact the president, get North Korea on the line. Contact ALL the press, this story is front page news! “PSA made a mistake!”

C’mon, its not the first nor the last. Yeah its awful and all.

2 Likes

I’m just back from work and totally done… What’s the mistake that PSA made? I don’t see anything

Look at the 1st Ed. Stamp

Edit: At least I think that’s it… not so sure though lol

4 Likes

Could this be a case of tampering? The guy’s got another listing for like 20 assorted charizards (unlimited, shadowless, and a first edition). One of the shadowless in that lot graded by another company (GMA?) looks like it has very similar centering issues as this one. The first edition in that bulk lot also has crazy vertical scratches, maybe from pulling it thru a very slim and jagged psa case opening? Idk his listings seem odd to me.

Look at the bottom center of the Beckett case, is that a scratch or crack?

Idk what beckett cases are supposed to look like so I can’t tell if anything is off about it. Wish he showed the bottom of the psa case tho and maybe some better lighting. Honestly people use such shit lighting on ebay sometimes I can’t tell if a case is frosted or not.

Pretty sure he listed the Beckett one first and then just hit sell similar and forgot to change the description.

I can draw a better stamp with a sharpie

1 Like