◓ Please help! Collecting any and every PIDGEY card ATM: 31 ◓

Charizard Half Deck (Don’t know about 1ED and UED)

This card does come in 1ED and UED. It is a hard find.

1 Like

It’s also in the blastoise and venusaur deck. But are the cards different? And to the set? Do they have a deck number?

Yep. So each of those Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise decks contains random cards. Bulbapedia has lists of what you can possibly receive in each deck. It takes a minimum of 6 decks to obtain each card, assuming you do not receive any duplicates. Pidgey and Pidgeotto are exclusive to the Charizard deck, which is a more difficult deck to find.

All of the cards in the decks are part of a “set.” So they are all numbered ###/052. :blush:

There is a youtube user that collects Pidgeys. I have seen him multiple times commenting on videos for trades. I can find him and see if he would be interested in contacting you to swap some cards. I’m sure he has a pretty good ideas about what Pidgeys are out there haha

EDIT: His name is PokemonPidgeyCards on youtube

Incredible list you put together!! especially so fast! Almost makes me want to jump into the solo pokemon collecting for myself.

3 Likes

I suggest trying it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s fun because you need cards from all kinds of sources. Decks, packs, kits, promos, etc. less random than a regular collection and you have a large goal in sight.

1 Like

I’m so glad more and more people seem to be interested in single-Pokemon collections! It’s awesome to see what you can acquire! I really like your idea of having a Pidgey collection as I feel it’s one of those Pokemon that goes unloved but has some really nice card art. Look forward to seeing you amass your collection!

2 Likes

I have a fesh pulled (last summer bought the $11 pack then sleeved cards) - Expedition Pidgey.

I thought moving away from my pikachu collection would get my collectors’ blood pumping again, and it has!

I’ve just pulled a 1st Edition Pidgey Japanese from Wild Blaze

3 Likes

I’ve been tempted to complete some side collections, but I don’t have the luxury to do so. I kind of wanted to do a Primeape collection after my first Nuzlocke challenge, but again, money. :dizzy_face:

Glad you’re feeling some pleasure and gung-ho about this!

2 Likes

pongos wrath!

Interested in non-tcg?

2 Likes

Yes, at the right price :slight_smile:

Happy with my newest additions! #update

1 Like

I do have extras of these.

Hi aj I have the Portuguese base set one if you want it