PichuFan's Pichu Merchandise Image Dump

I’m planning on using this thread as a way of sticking all my Pichu merchandise in one place. All of the pictures here are taken from posts on my Instagram feed (www.instagram.com/pichucollector), so those of you who have been following me a while already will have already seen most of these, but for those of you not on Instagram or not interested in following me I hope you can take some enjoyment from this thread!

Without further ado…

This is only a fraction of all of the Pichu crap merchandise I have tucked away. I have a ton of Christmas stuff which I’m not going to be sharing until winter, along with about 30 different postcards, 20 different sticker packs and enough PokéPark merchandise to fill a small shop.

My plan is to share all of these in time, so watch this space I guess!

15 Likes

Impressive and so many awesome pieces to see! What set is the snowball fight pins? So many cute designs, I think I’ll be overloaded when you keep posting your collections.

2 Likes

Thank you!

That is the ‘Pocket Monster Diorama Pin Set - Winter Edition’ which was released in October 2000.

Hey @pichufan! I know you have more merch that you plan on dropping here in the future but I wanted to bring a couple things to your attention in case you weren’t already aware.

First, the Japanese versions of Gold/Silver have Pichu predominantly featured on the back of the boxes

Secondly, there is a promotional item in Pokemon Crystal for Pokemon the Third Movie which has the Pichu Bros featured

Gold and Silver in Japanese are relatively inexpesive but I can’t find just the movie promo on eBay. It’s probably not worth it to you just to buy Crystal (which is getting pretty pricey) just for this promo but figured I’d let you know about it anyway. I actually didn’t realize it was supposed to come with that when I bought my copy of Crystal so I need to find it too.

3 Likes

@ascendedbidoof thanks for linking those! I was aware of the Gold/Silver games but I’ve not seen that Crystal insert before. Pichu features on a few other game cases like Pokémon Stadium (pictured above) and Pokémon Pinball (which I also don’t have).

At some point I will look into picking those up but for now my focus is on stickers, plates, telephone cards and golf balls. :grin:

1 Like

idk how to put it in the best words, but I like the vibe this thread gives off

2 Likes

Cool stuff. Didn’t know you were such a Pichu fan.

1 Like

Always one of my favorite collections to look at. Can’t wait to see even more.

1 Like

Pichu Fan and Pokémon Collector Collector, I’ll have you know.

In the spirit of keeping this thread an image dump, here are some more things I’ve picked up recently:

4 Likes