Pic of the day competition.

I pick a pokemon, whoever wants to can post a picture of that pokemon using however many number of cards they own of that pokemon they want. Within 24 hours, the person with the most likes for best photo wins. They then pick for the next pokemon for the following day. I guess its a fun way to showoff our collections or lesser appreciated cards!

Pick of the day for pic of the day (day 1) is flygon -

Show off your flygon card photography skills - most liked photo chooses next!

Winners:
Day 1: @quuador
Day 2: @zorloth
Day 3: @smokemon

8 Likes

I know Flygon is among Siniā€™s favorite PokĆ©mon, so letā€™s so those photograph skills, @xzini. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

As for my own Flygon entry, which shows my (lack of) photograph skills perfectly:

(I tried to photograph this glow-in-the-dark dragonfly next to the card, even though itā€™s pretty bright during the middle of the day right now. This photograph was taken underneath my bed sheets, rofl. If I had any photograph skill, I might have been able to photograph a glow-in-the-dark figure next to a crisp in focus card, but since Iā€™m not, both the card and figure are unsurprisingly out of focus, haha.)

Greetz,
Quuador

15 Likes

13 Likes

Love this idea because it doesnā€™t exclude anybody! You could only have one card of the named PokĆ©mon and it could be the most beat up common card and you could still win it with creativity!

2 Likes

Well it looks like @quuador got the win on day 1! Congrats man I will add it to the op.

Go ahead and pick a pokemon for day 2 good sir!

3 Likes

Oh, wasnā€™t expecting that. My submission was just a joke, and I was expecting more than two submissions as well. Then again, jokes usually get the most upvotes. :slightly_smiling_face:

As for the PokĆ©mon of Day 2: Seviper. Iā€™ve showed a lot of Seviper myself, but Iā€™d like to see some of your cards and beautiful pictures. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

4 Likes

Ahh crap I saw the post but forgot about it. Oh well

1 Like

The OG Seviper

10 Likes

Does this count?

6 Likes

It does in my Seviper (and FA Supporter & Character Rare) collections, so why not. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

I just want to compete against Ethan in a ā€œwho scanned it betterā€ contest. Also this card was his before it was mine.

8 Likes

I have it too, but I settled for the French one. Itā€™s all blurry with my crappy photo skillsā€¦

3 Likes

And the winner is @zorloth
No more scans!

Please pick a pokemon sir!

1 Like

Awesome ā€“ I pick Wobbuffet!

6 Likes

12 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

Mrs and Mr!

9 Likes

@smokemon you are the winner! Pick a mon!

1 Like