Pewdiepie + Pokemon = WTF lol

Ive been watching this guy for awhile and watching him become the most subscribed you tuber has been awesome! I know there are a lot of haters but owell. When I saw this video i died lol. :grin:

4 Likes

I NEED THAT PIKACHU!

1 Like

I was laughing so hard xD

Iā€™m really curious what would be the price for that Pikachu or for Charizards if he will actually list them on Ebay :grin:

2 Likes

fans are crazy so most like an unfathomable amount lol!

I really hate that guy. :sleeping:

3 Likes

I am not thirteen enough to understand this guy.

6 Likes

Canā€™t tell if heā€™s mocking usā€¦or is really mocking us

I guess as a 21 year old im a weirdo:(

God that was terrible, admittingly the part with the hand sanitizer was pretty funny though. But hey if opening pokemon card packs now really is ā€œthe hip cool thing to doā€ and that video gets closer to 1million views, then hey im all for pokemon card popularity. Anything that brings people into the hobby ultimately is fine with me

Even if that was not PokĆ©mon, I donā€™t find it funny ā€¦

1 Like

If you like gaming videos. Watch his other stuff, yes itā€™s pretty outrageous. But itā€™s good ,sick humor. Maybe itā€™s just for some peopleā€¦ Lol

ā€œSomeā€ being the operative word, lol.

As a true gamer, pewdiepie is a joke, and not in a good way as the guy is as funny as a wet brick.

Sorry for the sour grapes, but the guy really ticks me off and donā€™t get me started on his usual fanbase (not you btw, I mean the usual 12-14yo girls creaming themselves over everything this guy does spamming his and every other videos unrelated to him).

1 Like

LOL! Donā€™t get me wrong, he does do a lot of pretty dumb shit, and he isnā€™t a gamer by any means haha. I just enjoy the weirdness lol.

That hurt my soul.

2 Likes

I used to enjoy his videos from time to time, but he started to wear thin on me and I found my enjoyment of watching him becoming less and less. His fanbase, or at least the loud portion of them, remind me of the Nords in Skyrim bellowing about how their leader, Pewdie, is the best, and that any youtuber is a copier/fake/terrible in comparison.

I think he means well with his humor, but have been less interested in what he does. Still will watch his horror compilations from time to time, though.

1 Like