Stupid Pokemon Youtube Videos

Okay so I’m just gonna make a thread for this.

Share some stupid videos from users who don’t know wtf they’re talking about.

I’mma start with this one:

Now, I like this guy. I really do. But when you’re a popular youtuber with over a million followers, misinformation being spread pisses me off.

His number one plushies as most expensive? The lottery shiny legendary beast pokedolls.

He labels them as ‘off colour’.

Off. Colour.

Jesus fucking christ.

2 Likes

Pretty much all of that guys vids are what you describe, he makes tons of Pokemon videos but weirdly has no real knowledge of Pokemon lol

His videos are aimed at children remember so he almost never gets called out on hia facts. I remember when he was saying the hoopa promo that came with a (tretta?) Little plastic thing was going to be worth a ton later on and everyone in the comments was just lapping it up.

It’s true. Although I find his videos entertaining, I almost never take what he says as truth. It’s definitely aimed towards younger audiences although I always find it amazing that so many people donate so many cards to him. I mean, at the end of the day, its not my business, but why donate all those cards just for 1 minute of fame?

2 Likes

It’s just entertainment, if he was overly serious about Pokémon and was just about facts, simply he would not have a million subs,

At the end of the day, Pokémon cards are first produced for children, teens!!!

My cousin and younger family members all have them at school, so he just caters for that audience :blush:

2 Likes

What’s Youtube?

3 Likes

Hey, hey guys?

I think you missed the point of this thread. ^^;;

(I’m well aware this dude caters to kids - still no excuse for sharing bad facts. Know your shit yo.)

2 Likes

Along with the main idea of the thread: any videos where people rip or flip Pokemon cards for views

4 Likes

Rip and Flip can be quite hilarious though! As long as they are not my cards I do not mind, if anything lowers the population of that card… hahaha :grin:

1 Like

This was on my recommended section few days ago…

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUkNV_8uuQc

WHY

3 Likes

Jesus Christ at least clean the Microwave before you film it lol.

1 Like

That’s all kinds of gross omfg.

1 Like

Not a YouTube video, but I think we all seen this infamous video by now… :unamused:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Last time this video trended I had so many co-workers telling me they had these cards and I had to sit them all down and say no no no! This video is so misguided!