Perhaps PSA 9 card??

So I have a quick question for you guys again. (= your favorite poster. Lol.

So I recently picked up this mint (or I’d call it a NM) Japanese Dark Charizard… and was just curious, what your guys’ thoughts are on if this were to get sent off to PSA…

So this is the top right corner, about 1/3 of the way in… and it’s got these two little White markings. I’m assuming that would be fault for not allowing for a PSA 10 right? But do you think it’s PSA 9 worthy at least?

I’d guess a weak 9 due to the centering too.

4 Likes

Looks like a psa 8 due to the centering. With just the whitening it could get a 9, but the centering will pull it down to a 8.

3 Likes

I’ll have to side with @swarm here. PSA 8 because of whitening and being off center both top to bottom and left to right.

2 Likes

Only one way to find out…

1 Like

Agreeing. Lucky shot at a 9. Most likely an 8

PSA 8 imo

Looks like an 8; whitening plus centering issues. In my opinion its not worth the grading it for an 8. Sold listings show 8’s go for U$S30 or even less. Uless you really want it slabbed for your personal collection and care less about that.

It can get a 9, but it would be a weak one. Definitely 8-9 range though!

Likely an 8

Could be 8/9 depending on grader.

Yeah after getting back home from posting this originally; I re-looked over the card and thought to myself, there’s no way this card would get a 9 as the centering is horrific on this card… Definitely would / could have been 9 potential if it were just the Whitening marks at the top, but yeah that centering is awful not that I took a second look at the card. You’re all definitely spot on there…

Well thanks anyway guys!