PC 1st edition base blisters sealed unweighed

What would these actually sell for

Well unless you have a sealed case, good luck proving they’re unweighed and I don’t think you’d be looking at much of a premium either way.

I’d say they would earn $1500-2000 as usual.

I’ve been looking at those listings as well :stuck_out_tongue:

There is no way to prove something is unweighed.

The Charizard pack is also going to have a premium compared to the other 2.

You can get a good postal scale for about $15 bucks on Amazon. Including a picture of the pack sitting on a postal scale with the weight showing let’s people make their own decisions and increases buyer confidence.

1 Like

I’d argue that’s not the best idea since that essentially just weighs the pack for any buyers who know both variants…

1 Like

Where are you finding 1st edition base blisters for $1500? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They’ve sold as low as $1400 recently. There’s some currently listed at $1600-1700. That’s close enough to $1500 isn’t?

1 Like

Oh, I hadn’t checked in a minute. I suppose there are a couple around the $1600-$1700 range. The blisters look kinda wrekt though.

Exactly. Good condition Charizard will go for $2k-2.5k based off the last several auctions within 50 days. Other artworks go for ~1.8k-2k.

Packs in garbage condition will go for 1.5k-1.7k

Source: www.watchcount.com/completed.php?bkw=pokemon+blister+first+edition&bcat=0&bcts=&sfsb=Show+Me%21&csbin=all&cssrt=ts&bslr=&bnp=&bxp=#serp