Paypal

God they’re awful. I stopped using it as much as possible.

They’ve had my name wrong for years.

Indeed they suck.

can you dont

7 Likes

I’ve been using Transferwise and Revolut for international and venmo, cashapp and zelle for domestic. Thankfully a lot of people trust me when I sell on instagram

Transferwise (or Wise like they changed their name recently) is an amazing service! My boyfriend is from another country so if we send money to each other it’s such a great tool for that. Much lower fees than PayPal and the money arrives straight into bank account in a day in most cases.

PayPal of course sends the money straight away but the fees are kinda high plus for some reason they don’t have F&F option to Brazil where my bf is from so they always cut their part if I send with PayPal and they treat it as a purchase. Which is why Wise is really good option for us.

I agree, Wise is the best of the three options I mentioned for international. I’ve done a number of big transactions on there no problem. Their currency conversion rates are great as well. Revolut is comparable but the Wise UI is my favorite.

1 Like

What happened?

1 Like

Unnecessary 72 hour holds, flagged for buyer doing F&F with notes, higher fees for international transactions, no refund of G&S fee if cancelled…

Paypal is pretty reasonable…?

But again, to each their own.

I prefer Paypal over Venmo or Zelle or any new payment app.

My 2 cents.