Parkers Firsthand PSA collection

This is my thread for my entire PSA collection, all cards i sent in myself (firsthand) via ludkins btw (best in the bizz)

7 Likes

This is actually my first return, and i was expecting a 6, but prepared for a 5 really. What i got was shocking!

17 Likes

Ill show why i thought it was a 6 tops. I was and still am shocked it got an 8.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ill show the holo and back side another day :blush:

PSA: inconsistent grading since 1991. But congrats on the 8, dark charizard is a sick card.

4 Likes

Heres the back!

1 Like

Heres the holo!

1 Like

Congrats on the generous grade, awesome card!

1 Like

Seeing how im probably not going to be getting another PSA return for a little while, when there is a lull i will post items i really like and potentially may get graded. Doesnt anoyone know if this is gradeable

4 Likes

Patiently waiting for PSA subs so lets take a look at the sealed 2007 fan club promos im slowly buying more of

6 Likes

Wow you got lucky on that charizard! When I saw the corner damage I thought “the back must be flawless”, and then I saw the back :grin:

1 Like

I bet the grader got lucky the night before and felt like spreading the love.

1 Like

I decided to start sending some cards to a somewhat local Canadian grading company, MNT. They did a fine job and I’ve already sent them more cards. It was really low costs and like 2 weeks turnaround time. Theyll also grade just about anything, as my friend sent a signed breaking bad card in with these and they slabbed it. The grades are reasonable, very tough to get their quad 10 i hear. My only complaint is pretty minor because i can fix it with some plastic-X; the cases were delivered to me with small surface scratches. Heres a highlight of the 35 cards i sent

7 Likes

Im still patiently waiting for more PSA returns, hopefully soon! But i did manage to get a CGC return, so that will have to do for now. This card was picked up on Yahoo JP in January for around $140 CAD. I sent it via Ludkins and it was going along quickly and smoothly via their CGC express but unfortunately when Ludkins got it back they saw CGC had forgot to put the sub-grades, so the card had to be shipped back to CGC and fixed. I decided to skimp out on return shipping so that added an extra week or two to my wait time also. All that being said I’m happy with it!!

4 Likes

Did someone say PSA was delayed? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

This is some of the highlights of a bulk 42 card return in which i went 13 for 14 on getting zards in a 10. That dang 2019 collector chest/box charizard is no easy 10.

14 Likes

8 Likes

21 Likes

Nice collection ! :grin:

1 Like

Its just starting to come back from grading, i still have around 1500 cards in grading!