Parkers Firsthand PSA collection

I look forward to seeing them, as I bet you do too.:crossed_fingers:t3: good luck on the results man!

1 Like

I was hoping zard would get a 10, but i can always regrade it if with bgs or psa if I disagree once i see it again. Havent seen these in about a year.

4 Likes

Iv just received three graded charizards from the company I used and was quite suprised that a card I pulled and sent it for grading straight away came back an 8? It’s the 101/102 evolutions mega charizard… any ideas why it wasn’t graded higher without sounding naive?

Quite new to this forum my apologies if this isn’t the right place for this question :raised_hands:t3:

Evolutions print quality is garbage

1 Like

What parker said, also, the youtubers calling every pack pull a psa 10 are either purposefully misleading so they get more views, or they don’t actually know what they’re talking about. Sure there are some sets with amazing print quality where the vast majority of cards are 10s, but that’s not most sets.

Thanks for the advice, I read somewhere the evolution print runs wasn’t the best but still it really was a kick in the tentacruels receiving the 8.

Ive seen many cards come out of evolutions packs in worse shape than an 8, but i agree.

Better than 7s i guess

6 Likes

Different subs, different languages, same results :sunglasses:

7 Likes