pack weighing on ebay

i am buying some pop series 3 packs off ebay 4 packs in with no luck of any good ones. just wanted to make sure these packs can not be weighed?

Do they contain foils? Yes. They can be weighted.

I’m going to guess that these are some of the easiest packs to weigh too since they are very light. The difference between a holo pack and non-holo pack is probably very large.

1 Like

You noobs^

Pop packs contain no holo cards at all. Hence these pop packs are unweighable. The rarest card is a non-holo ho-oh ex which will take lots of packs or extreme luck to get.

4 Likes

when i looked on bulbapedia the pop series 3 has the eevee evolutions as holo?

besides i just bought the flareon and ho-oh ex pop series 3 holos separately. im giving up on trusting ebay sellers with old packs.

Weren’t those holos promotional cards in blister packs? Let me check my notes and I’ll be back -runs-

A quick bulbapedia search later…

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/POP_Series_3_(TCG)

“All of the rare cards have holographic versions and were available through several waves of promotional items, such as Value Packs and Collector Tins.”

My memory serves me well :wink:

All POP series holos were only available in blister/value packs and tins. The booster packs themselves contain only non-holos.

3 Likes

*Confirmed for noob* #educatemesenpai :blush:

I have a few POP series 2 holos from back in the day but I guess I didn’t actually pull them from the packs. Now that I’m thinking a little harder I do have flashbacks of childhood disappointment pulling the Tyranitar ex and having it not be holographic.