OriginalEra's Collection Thread

Finally got all the cards properly sleeved and bindered up! Here is a page from my misc/promo binder that I enjoy:

4 Likes

A couple of new arrivals yesterday! Always thought this was a cool Mewtwo, and the holo back on the Trade Please is unique.

3 Likes

My quarantine survival package arrived today! I haven’t opened a booster box since 1999 so I had to get the retro Evolutions box to pass some time while the world is shut down.

2 Likes

Well that was a fun little kick of nostalgia! Last time I opened a booster box was the original Base Set back in 1999 lol. Here are the pulls! Still such a rush to pull the OG Charizard, and I’m glad I was able to pull the rest of the big 3 as well. Seems like they have added more sparkle to the holos, but a few of them had pretty bad print lines. This is probably old news to most of you of course.

Some secret rares and Break cards:

2 Likes

Side note: I have a bunch of those code cards now. Is it ok if I post a picture of them for people to take, or will bots just steal them all?

Been crossing some random Japanese goodies off my list lately. ANA birds promos and a few of the “controversial” cards:

3 Likes

So awesome! Great collection. Also opening XY evolutions is always fun.

I love the art of the legendary birds!, I’m looking forward to collecting those :slight_smile:

Yeah I like how they’re connected.

1 Like

New arrivals, continuing my never ending quest to finish Legendary Collection and Gym:

2 Likes

The reverse Holo legendary collection seems intimidating to collect but glad you’re taking on the challenge :slight_smile:

Random new additions. Seems like the closer I get to completion the slower it goes.

7 Likes

nice pickups, love the raichu and t17

2 Likes

@originalera I have been eyeing that mew beautiful card!

It’s a must have IMO! Took about 3 months or so to get here from Japan with all the shipping delays, but worth the wait.

1 Like

Great pickups. Man that Mew is one of my favorites.

1 Like

Finally finished Southern Islands! Fun set that gets slept on!

6 Likes

Came across some old memorabilia and non-card related Pokemon stuff. I remember going to this summer 99 tournament at the mall:

The OGs:

A couple sealed packs. I opened the Venusaur art about a year ago and regret it lol:

7 Likes

And a couple new additions:

6 Likes

Oh man that instruction booklet has got the old nostalgia juices flowing.

pokemon trainers guide instructions
It’s a little bit sad that games have stopped having these.

1 Like