OriginalEra's Collection Thread

@originalera Nice 1st edition Shadowless Chansey! Any new pick ups lately? What sets are you still working on?

Thanks! Yes I have been slacking on pictures lately, I will try to add some soon. Still working on 1st ed base and reverse holo legendary collection, only 23 left between them both!

I made a thread a little while back about adjusting my collecting goals, and how I switched from a goal of 1st ed to unlimited, which I have now completed in the Gym sets. I’m just so close on base set that I will keep going 1st on that for the time being.
With prices going crazy lately, my new goal is to have a backup unlimited set of everything so that I still have cards to look at if I ever get tempted to sell my 1st editions.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for info like this for my collection. I just put them in new sleeve and binders but know they need to be upgraded.

2 Likes

Mannnn I love your collection. You and me seem like we are on the same level and same interests. Where are you with the blackstar promos?

2 Likes

Thanks! I do have a sort of miscellaneous section with stuff like black star promos. Not really going for all of them though, just the random ones I like.

2 Likes

Had to start a new page for the random newcomers. Been buying cards with art I like lately, rather than working on sets. Left a blank spot for the special delivery zard whenever that drops :wink:

6 Likes

@originalera I really like that last page from the above post! Such beautiful not talked about cards! I really like the Omanyte

1 Like

Back at it

4 Likes