OldSkoolPokemon Buy Thread - Common / Un-Common Wants!

I’m currently looking to upgrade a few cards within my Binder Sets - and hoping that someone here might be able to help me out! I would prefer to deal with people in the U.S. (Sorry International Friends) and am willing to purchase via PayPal and/or Trade. Everything that I have to trade is listed within my eBay Store.

I am looking for the following in MINT Condition:

Base Set 2: Paying $1.00 / Card

Butterfree 34/130
Dodrio 37/130
Nidorino 54/130
Weepinbell 64/130
Bellsprout 66/130
Caterpie 68/130
Machop 78/130

Unlimited Team Rocket Set: Paying $1.00 / Card *

Dark Dragonair 33/82
Dark Flareon 35/82
Nightly Garbage Run 77/82
Rainbow Energy 80/82 (* Paying $2.00)

Unlimited Gym Heroes Set: Paying $1.00 / Card *

Sabrina’s Venomoth 34/132 (* Paying $2.00)
Blaine’s Kangaskhan 36/132

Unlimited Gym Challenge Set: Paying $1.00 / Card

Lightning Energy 130/132

Unlimited Neo Discovery Set: Paying $2.00 / Card

Forretress 21/75
Hitmontop 22/75
Houndour 24/75
Politoed 27/75
Scizor 29/75

1st Ed. Neo Revelation Set: Paying $1.00 / Card

Healing Field 61/64

Aquapolis Set: Paying $5.00 / Card

Elekid 9/147

Have 1 Gym Heroes unlimited Lt. Surge longpack left extra if u are gonna get separate. But u prob want all the artworks at once lol let me know though

THANKS for the post! I’m actually looking for the “normal” booster packs (pack-type inside booster boxes) - probably should have mentioned that in my original posting.

BUMP

I am back home from my ocean-going adventure and looking to complete my collection(s)!

Any help would be much appreciated - THANKS!

It’s been awhile! LOL
Anyway, my Buy / Trade Thread has been updated - shoot me a PM if you have anything I am after :blush:

Updated with cards and prices!

Updated!

I’m looking to build a PSA 8 Shadowless Base HOLO Set - currently have 7 of the 16 Cards. Hopefully someone here might be able to help me out!

1 Like

Hi,

I just got my grade results, but still waiting for them to return.
I could help you with PSA 8 shadowless Magneton, Clefairy and Poliwrath.

PM’d

Updated!

Someone PLEASE HELP with those EX Delta Species Booster Packs - I’m getting desperate! LOL I’m looking to purchase a total of four packs (one of each art-work); offering $200.00 / Set ($50.00 / Pack). These are the last four packs I need for my booster pack collection!

I think at least two of the packs are online for under $50 shipped for delta species…

Yeah, there’s currently two of the four listed on eBay for around $40.00 / Ea. I’d rather just pay a small premium and get all four at once. Appreciate that though!

link

$149.99 Shadowless Venusaur for you. Cheers :blush:

1 Like

Updated!