Old Toy Ads for Nostalgia

Post any other pictures you have of vintage toy ads for nostalgia :blush:

26 Likes

Here are some great pics from a toysrus in 1999-2000:

18 Likes

I have collected alot of images for some time now, these are some ads from magazines I have saved from various places on the world wide web. Some are not old toy ads, some might be reposts, but we are all in for some Nostalgia right? :slight_smile:

If a scan is from you by any chance, and you want it deleted, no problem, just message me.

Dutch

This is actually from the designer his portfolio.

Forgot one image! I think some people will be excited to see this lol:

12 Likes

Wow! Those really take me back, how I wish a store like that still existed!

Different time period than the rest of what’s here so far but I remember this magazine coming in some sort of promo box wrapping up the Platinum era for the TCG. The magazine has set lists of all the Platinum sets, info about the upcoming HGSS games, and just anything Pokemon. Ive said before that this time period is maximum nostalgia for me and this magazine really sums it up. That’s the value of physical print items.

Wow this definitely brings back the past. I had a gameboy color and blue version as well as gold version. Someone stole my gameboy w/ gold at a fastfood stop but I was fortunate enough my parents could get a second gameboy with silver version. I still have my games but not the gameboy (honestly no clue what happened to the GBC, and I tend to keep my things which is odd). Maybe I traded it into gamestop for a GBA or something.

www.elitefourum.com/t/pojos-may-2000-whos-the-rarest-of-them-all-magazine-article/13885/1

The PoJo magazines are definitely nostalgic too. I have all the “rare” cards except the trainers and illustrator.

If i had a time machine… :heart_eyes: