Official Meet Up for Worlds - CHANGED MEETUP FOR 8/22/15

I ended up hoping off last night because nothing happened, let’s hash out the plans tonight

We are trying to figure out plans, if you’re going to worlds and want to meet up add @reinasierpe (noxiousghost) or me (ethanpohl) on Skype, we’re most likely figuring something out tonight.

I’ll try to edit my first post to post the information.

Currently we came up with this plan:

Saturday, 8/22/15, 9 AM by nearest flagpole outside the convention center doors (on the left).

We are also open to the idea of meeting up again later for some food and conversation.

alright so my friends are already in Boston and the Sheraton has 2 open play rooms till midnight for everyone to do stuff but the big downsize is its very small only about 80 people can fit into one room

1 Like

Can’t wait to meet everyone!

1 Like

I hope everyone who is going/already there has a great time!! :grin:

Be sure to take a group photo and post it up here so we can share in the worlds glory!

3 Likes

Also, if you hold up a sign in the picture saying “I :heart_eyes: Jeremy” me and swolepoke will really appreciate it ;D

3 Likes

Hype!

Just got out of work at Fenway so I’ll be heading over now.

So construction isn’t unusual in Boston. Because of that the area with the flagpoles doesn’t exist. So I changed the spot to the center area of the entrance by the store doors on the left.

I’ll have a sign.

3 Likes

May come kinda early been in open gaming and center since 10 am if there’s a dinner or late night meet up I should be good :slight_smile:

I am here, a little early. To the left of the main entrance by the construction.

I’m on my way downstairs from my hotel right around the corner now. I’ll be in basketball shorts and this year’s worlds T.

It is 9:00:01, you are all officially late.

Please forgive the wretchedness of my creaturehood. I overslept my alarm and am on my way.

Just looked at my ETA. Should be there around 9:30~9:35. On the green line right now. Wicked sorry guys.

So I’m at the retail store.

Where are you guys at now

So, I missed Worlds this year. I had every intention of going until work crept up on me. I’m actually in NYC right now. I was going to take the Saturday morning train up, but exhaustion from the last few weeks set in and I slept all day. I heard you all had a good time. Let’s hear the stories.