OCGHP's Stuff [Sealed Unlimited Korean Base Set?!]

Man I want that lugia badge!

1 Like

Ermeergeerd I wanna get dem No raritan Gym Japanese :grin: In psa 10

1 Like

I smell no rarities in those Base Set packs

2 Likes

Nice one!

I recently sold my PSA 10 ued Ray star for $200 BIN on ebay, even auctions fetch ~$150.

1 Like

So Beautiful!

I absolutely NEED that card in English.

Here are some new packs/things that arrived and some that I am expecting :grin:.
Thanks to @thetropicalwoodsman for the Golden Sky Silvery Ocean Ued Pack!
Thanks to @shpunto9 for the 1st Ed. and Ued. WEB pack!

Sealed Random PCG Constructed Half Decks

1997 Pokemon Playmats

Empty Golden Sky, Silvery Ocean 1st Ed. (I Think) Box, should be on the way, thanks to @soulwind

Still searching for more PCG packs. Have a good day everyone!

8 Likes

Those Playmats are too dope.
That black one looks so awesome. Nice finds!

1 Like

So I got this 1st ed Base booster pack from a lot for $75 thinking it was weighed and possibly repackaged. Today I noticed it had a tear in the packaging, and with my packaging OCD, I was like why not just open it. And boom Gyarados haha, wasn’t expecting this. :thinking:? All cards look NM/M and Gyarados looks good as well. I don’t collect singles so all of these will probably be up for trade for my wants. It was a pretty cool feeling though, opening a 1st edition base booster pack.

5 Likes

nice, can’t believe it wasn’t weighed, and to top it of you pull a charmeleon and squirtle aswell… and it cost you only 75 bux! lucky haha

3 Likes

wow, as acebren said, you have a really nice distribution there…well done :blush:

1 Like

Nice for sure:)

1 Like

Sell me gyarados bruh this is amazing!

@pokemonsyndicate

it sold already sorry bud :slightly_frowning_face:

I would grade at least the charmeleon and squirtle to be honest. Better money than the raw cards.

Lucky guy! That must have been an awesome experience.

Got some mail in today! Also, I just ordered a scanner so hopefully the picture quality will get better once it arrives.

Sealed 1st Edition Megalo Cannon Booster Boxes.

Sealed WEB 1st Ed/ Unlimited Booster Packs.

1999-2000 Red Logo Fossil Packs All Arts

8 Likes

How do you tell which is the Web 1ED/UED?

1 Like

Just push up the first paper sheet to see the cards. Also, the last 6 numbers of the serial number are different (however, I am not sure if it is like this for all sealed WEB packs).

1st Ed: 01312 1
UED: 01331 2

1 Like

Cool updates here and on instagram as always man!

1 Like